(VIDEO) One of the best fight ever in WMMA: Miesha Tate vs. Julie Kedzie

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
August 8, 2012.
Ironically, Greg Jackson was in Julies corner.

OMG there was so much popcorn around this fight! Tate had just got mauled by the "undeserving" Rousey and lost her title after a ton of back-and-forth shit talk several months back. She fights Kedzie on the Showtime Extreme prelims of this ironically, Rousey vs. Kaufman headliner.

She got mauled by Kedzie for two and a half rounds before catching Kedzie with a sub in the third. Then she had to sit there and witness Rousey steamroll ex-champ Kaufman in under a minute, while eating a cupcake and hiding her battered face, forcing a smile on the face with her long hair when the camera pans over to her.

At the post fight she sounded totally depressed, didn't know what she was going to do next. That's when I realized Rousey took more than the title and money away from Tate. There was permanent damage of the psyche. The popcorn, so sweet!

Kedzie has a 16-13 record, Tate is going to get completely outclassed by Holly.

OMG there was so much popcorn around this fight! Tate had just got mauled by the "undeserving" Rousey and lost her title after a ton of back-and-forth shit talk several months back. She fights Kedzie on the Showtime Extreme prelims of this ironically, Rousey vs. Kaufman headliner.

She got mauled by Kedzie for two and a half rounds before catching Kedzie with a sub in the third. Then she had to sit there and witness Rousey steamroll ex-champ Kaufman in under a minute, while eating a cupcake and hiding her battered face, forcing a smile on the face with her long hair when the camera pans over to her.

At the post fight she sounded totally depressed, didn't know what she was going to do next. That's when I realized Rousey took more than the title and money away from Tate. There was permanent damage of the psyche. The popcorn, so sweet!
And then Rousey beat her again. Damn...

And then Rousey beat her again. Damn...

And Tate turned into medium depressed red riding hood.

20131229121932_5D3_5688.JPG

Win or lose, Rousey brings out the best drama.

Kedzie is really underrated based on her record. She put Tate thru the grinder in that one.

Kedzie has a 16-13 record, Tate is going to get completely outclassed by Holly.

Look at WHO she lost to. That list included LaRosa, Carano, Evinger, Alexis Davis, ect. She fought some really tough competition. Only an elite few would have a really high winning percentage against those fighters. Also, like Tate, Kedzie is a bit small for 135 lbs. She would be much better suited for a 125 lb. division.

Look at WHO she lost to. That list included LaRosa, Carano, Evinger, Alexis Davis, ect. She fought some really tough competition. Only an elite few would have a really high winning percentage against those fighters. Also, like Tate, Kedzie is a bit small for 135 lbs. She would be much better suited for a 125 lb. division.
Kedzie is significant as far as WMMA history, I like how she's helping all the invicta girls and doing the matchmaking over there.

Bellator needs these commentators instead of jimmy lmao idk why but i just dislike jimmy smith

Great fight. Tate's heart is underrated. she's a tough fighter to put away, which is why I don't like her vs Holly. Tate could give Holly problems and won't quit until the final bell.

Why did they gave them fight gear? Such a bummer.

Back