JoeB one of most underrated fighters ever top5 alltime in 2 weight classes, only lost to GOAT BW/FLW

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
He is a top 5 BW ever

Cruz
TJ
Barao
Faber
JoeB

top 5 FLW ever

DJ
Yamaguchi
Urushitani
JoeB
Kojima

Only lost to the GOAT BW and GOAT FLW and 1 loss to each of those two were very close split decisions..................

Wins over:

Jeff Curran, Yahya, Torres, Wineland, Urushitani, Mccall, Formiga, Uyenoyama, Moraga, Ortiz, Bagautinov, Makovsky

i think he'll look great if he gets a third crack at the mouse. people seem to forget how close their first meeting was.

I'm in this. Joe B has always had a power style, very scrappy, finds a way to compete with the best of the best

Edit:forgot to mention he was a top BW and was fairly undersized

Last edited:
I would put Joe B above Yamaguchi and Urushitani. His 9 wins at FLW trumps any wins those other two had. I just wished we got to see him fight Dodson before Dodson moved up.

Not as close as the second...
yea, about that. but he has to do better than that you;d think. he completely underestimated the mouse. would you not be interested in a third fight?

I would put Joe B above Yamaguchi and Urushitani. His 9 wins at FLW trumps any wins those other two had. I just wished we got to see him fight Dodson before Dodson moved up.
Joe after losing to DJ for the 3rd time, he may move to 135, then we may see Dodson vs Benivedez finally matched up

Amazing indeed. Undoubtly one of the best fighters to never win a UFC belt.

What is the point. Without outside help, that division is never taking off. Even the champion gets no respect. A guy who's lost twice to the champ? Well you can imagine. Mr. Olivi is what he'll be remembered as.

Only lost to 2 guys in all his fights. His two fights with Cruz were high paced action packed fights and same with Mouse Johnson.

Back