Classy Johny Hendricks

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't know why everyone bashing him for making excuse of training partner( Which to me, didn't seem to be an excuse BTW), but apart from that we really saw a classy Johny in the presser.

He really is a calssy dude.

10% sparring Partner Hendricks is the calssiest of all.

He went a bit Rampage/Diaz like saying he "kept moving away from me" and "I like getting and throwing down"

He obviously knows he's in a sport of different Martial Arts. And he didn't exactly throw down in the Brown fight.

I agree TS, as classy as Chris Weidman #BrokenFoot #TenPercent #WorstCampEver #NotMyself #LukeWasWeak #NoExcuses

Classy as F.

How is providing an excuse not making an excuse?

Johny Diaz just wanted to stand and bang.

I hate that spitting thing he always does.

I didn't see the presser but on FS-1 with Ariel he was trying to go the usual excuse route at the same time mid-sentence you could see he was realizing in his head all the ridiculous excuses from past fights that he got heat for. He starts to go into an excuse but then stops and give Wonderboy credit then goes into another excuse stops gives credit, rinse and repeat.

Hendricks is a talented fighter, but I've not enjoyed listening to his laundry list of excuses. I thought maybe he turned the corner when he said "congrats to Wonderboy, he was the better fighter tonight" right after the KO being announced. Unfortunately Hendricks was able to locate his book of excuses in time for the press conference and watching him give stupid excuses while spitting dip while conducting an interview exchange with a reporter in the press conference was priceless. Where is his manager? Somebody needs to help this guy with his image, branding and media training.

Back