So ... Who Laid Some Green on Wonder Boy ?

Mr.Bellagio

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Post your betting slips. Put down 600 on Wonder Bread.

How could all those MMA pundits, journalists, and predictions go all so wrong on Wonder Boy-Hendricks.

Believe in Wonder Boy !Screen Shot 2016-02-07 at 2.50.38 AM.png

I only smoked a wee bit of green while watching.
Truly felt a need for a small celebration after seeing Lahat go totally stiff.

Post your betting slips. Put down 600 on Wonder Bread.

How could all those MMA pundits, journalists, and predictions go all so wrong on Wonder Boy-Hendricks.

Believe in Wonder Boy !View attachment 77643

Major pros bro.

I'm a filthy casual with no money or confidence so no betting for me.

Only some spare change that was in my betting account, tripled it though.

Couldn't believe no one was giving him a shot and thought it was a gimme fight for Hendricks.

Win 31/01/16
20:55 Johny Hendricks vStephen Thompson
Match
Stephen Thompson @ 3.09 07/02/16 3.09 $2.00 $6.18

Bet $2 to win $6.18.

Never doubted him for a second.

It would be more believable if you posted this before the fight. What's the point of this thread now? Just for you to show off?

It would be more believable if you posted this before the fight. What's the point of this thread now? Just for you to show off?

He waited until now in case he was wrong like that guy that bet thousands on Chael against Jones.

Could have stolen that picture off the internet for all we know. :D

Why would it be more believable ? I got the slip Friday evening, relaxed in Vegas Friday night, flew out of Vegas next afternoon, watched the fights.

Oh ... and I probably wouldn't have posted if I lost !! :))

Also, you sound mad son. I'm sorry the Big Rigg got derailed along with your hopes and dreams (likely bet on Johnny as well!), get off that smoldering wreck , repent, and join the Wonder Boy wagon of Karate Doom.

Wonder Bless.

Nice. I only bet like 25 bucks online though I also had a prop bet for him to finish but in the later rounds. I was at the MGM for Holm/Rousey fight and put some green on Holm. It helped me leave Las Vegas up in money which is always a good thing.

Also, you sound mad son. I'm sorry the Big Rigg got derailed along with your hopes and dreams (likely bet on Johnny as well!), get off that smoldering wreck , repent, and join the Wonder Boy wagon of Karate Doom.

Wonder Bless.
Did I hurt your feelings or something? You think I sound mad just for asking two reasonable questions? I don't bet and I don't care for Hendricks at all.
Why would it be more believable ? I got the slip Friday evening, relaxed in Vegas Friday night, flew out of Vegas next afternoon, watched the fights.

Oh ... and I probably wouldn't have posted if I lost !! :))
It would be more believable for this exact reason obviously.

Won a fine sum tonight 2 5 fight parlays. Wish I bet the house on Wonderboy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back