If Connor hopes to beat RDA he NEEDS to win the weigh in battle

Number1StockBroker

Making that money, to get them honeys.
Banned
Reaction score
He needs to show RDA that he hungry. He needs to show RDA that fire in his eyes, that he is starvin for GOAT. He needs to intimidate RDA with his most feroucious face ever. If he does not do this I dont see how he beats RDA.

The weigh in battle? Are you shitting me?

Weigh in theatrics have no relevance in deciding the outcomes of fights.

Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif

We can only hope Conor is wise enough to read Sherdog and heed your warning. lol

Weigh in theatrics have no relevance in deciding the outcomes of fights.

He's one of those posters that posts daft threads. Admittedly some are PPV level, the last couple have been flops and barely worthy of free to air TV standard.

Conor's wife is going to watch him get knocked out or tapped.

I am not a fan of RDA nor Connor. I just don't see how Connor can beat RDA.

w
The weigh in battle? Are you shitting me?
THE weigh in battle?.Do you know some people dont even care about their opponent at the weigh ins,because they just want to make weight and rehydrate.Ronda won her "weigh in battle"big time,but in the cage things can change lol

w

THE weigh in battle?.Do you know some people dont even care about their opponent at the weigh ins,because they just want to make weight and rehydrate.Ronda won her "weigh in battle"big time,but in the cage things can change lol

Ronda was fukd at her weigh in, Holy definitely won that "battle"
Aldo v Conor is a better example to use for "weigh in battles" not meaning anything.

Back