Wonderboy may be the best striker in UFC ever

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Very technical and deadly...I think he is the guy that UFC needs for a long time

He's technical and explosive and throws spinning shit and throws from weird ass angles.

GOAT

Those kicks are fantastic. Hendricks simply met a different calibre of striker in there and looked lost.

Shame Thompson is 32, I thought he was mid-late 20s.

57 - 0 with 40 KOs as a kickboxer.

Hard to top that for a striking pedigree.

57 - 0 with 40 KOs as a kickboxer.

Hard to top that for a striking pedigree.
wow, i had heard he had a good resume, but that's some crazy anime boss level shenanigans right there. *adjusts monocle; does golf clap* well done I say.

Those kicks are fantastic. Hendricks simply met a different calibre of striker in there and looked lost.

Shame Thompson is 32, I thought he was mid-late 20s.
its ok anderson silva is like 40

It's just relief, how he beat him. Only 20sec of wrestling with jonny,when we all tough it's gonna be 5round lay and pray. In early fights in ufc he didnt display all of his strinking , but now that he fulled the holes in mma game he is truly a contender.

But his head movement needs more work. Jake and fatty hen both found his chin. But wonderbread bless

Not convinced he's even better than Rory, Condit, Lombard and Lawler just in the current WW division.

Let alone Anderson.

He's excellent. Saying that should be enough for now.

First time that I'm watching this kid fighting and I am impressed. It's amazing the variety of his striking game, a joy to watch.

Back