Wonderboy would ko Ruthless

muaytao

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Wonderboy is not gun shy. Ruthless is (excluding 5th round). RL also been wobbled in his last 2 fights. I think wonderboy can ko him too. It would be a great fight. Probably the greatest fight ever.

I Think zombie Robbie is unKOable right now

Nice fucking fight. Totally outclassed Hendricks.

Big Rigg looks like he lost the fire. Like he was confident that he would win simply by losing weight.

I would assume that Robbie was watching this fight and that he will come in with a gameplan unlike Hendricks.

Robbie has the ability to make the fight ugly which is always the recipe against good technical fighters.

Guys,calm down with the hype. Lawler has a bad habit of falling asleep during fights but his chin is granite and Wonderboy got knocked down by Ellenberger.

Nice fucking fight. Totally outclassed Hendricks.

Big Rigg looks like he lost the fire. Like he was confident that he would win simply by losing weight.

I would assume that Robbie was watching this fight and that he will come in with a gameplan unlike Hendricks.

Robbie has the ability to make the fight ugly which is always the recipe against good technical fighters.
judging him base on his last 2 fights...he aint gonna do shit until 5th round enough time for wonderboy to pick up apart.

Spinning back flip roundhouse switch kick ko

Lawless is much better than Hendricks at this point, I expect a unanimous decision for Ruthless.

Lawless is much better than Hendricks at this point, I expect a unanimous decision for Ruthless.
Disagree. I had hendricks beating lawler on both occasions. Going nuts in the last minute of a fight shouldn't get you a win when you got your ass kicked for at least 3 rounds.
This would an even easier win for Thompson imo.

Until i see ufc welterweight Robbie go down from strikes, I will not believe it is possible. with that being said; wonderboy is a very dangerous match for Mr. Lawler. and i'm really hoping the ufc says screw it, and pairs them together next for the title. I can't see it not being fireworks.

I Think zombie Robbie is unKOable right now
He's going out soon, he's taken heaps of shots over the last 4 fights and has been dropped and or wobbled in every single 1 of them. Sadly he's going to get starched soon

Guys,calm down with the hype. Lawler has a bad habit of falling asleep during fights but his chin is granite and Wonderboy got knocked down by Ellenberger.
well its only a matter of time until his chin is shot, hes taken SO much damage I would trust his next fight is the one with the highest risk of him getting KOd

Still don't know how well wonderboy handle taking damage. Fighting robbie you will have to take some damage no matter who you are.

judging him base on his last 2 fights...he aint gonna do shit until 5th round enough time for wonderboy to pick up apart.
Go back and have a look a Rory's face rnd by rnd. Lawler was touching him up from the get go

Go back and have a look a Rory's face rnd by rnd. Lawler was touching him up from the get go
did you see the part were lawler got wobbled by a blocked headkick? or the part were condit wobbled him with weakass punches?

edit: if rory didnt quit he would of won ud. but lawler went into beast mode

Wonderboy got knocked down by Ellenberger
And Ellenberger also got KTFO inside 1 round... What even is your point? Jake has powerful hands. Rory nearly knocked Robbies ass out multiple times standing and Rory isn't known for his power.

If anything, Lawler is more susceptible to being KO'd now than ever. You can only take so much punishment. He's been rocked so much in his last few fights alone. Robbie always starts slow and that's not good against a guy like Wonderboy. He would have to try a different approach if he wants to survive the first 2 rounds.

Until i see ufc welterweight Robbie go down from strikes, I will not believe it is possible. with that being said; wonderboy is a very dangerous match for Mr. Lawler. and i'm really hoping the ufc says screw it, and pairs them together next for the title. I can't see it not being fireworks.
you know nick diaz knocked him out right?

did you see the part were lawler got wobbled by a blocked headkick? or the part were condit wobbled him with weakass punches?

edit: if rory didnt quit he would of won ud. but lawler went into beast mode
He quit because he had the tar punched out of him for 20 mins before that, it was a accumulation of damage that stopped Rory and the damaged started in the 1st rnd

Guy had a great fight. Each fight is different though. Lawler is a different beast. Hendricks has been falling off a bit for awhile.

Back