Hendricks vs. MacDonald

GSPrush1

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Has to be the fight to make at 170, both have a recent loss to Lawler and are out of the title picture for now.

Wonderboy vs Lawler
Rory vs Condit

Would be ideal Imo.

It makes sense, I wouldn't be mad if this was booked but there are just a lot of other Rory fights I'd like to see over this one.

What would you propose the UFC do with Mr. Woodley then?

Rematch with Tarec maybe? condit wants a rematch, woodley sort of deserves a ts and Thompson deserves one the most.

One of them has to be dissapointed, woodley already faced condit and got picked apart by rory.

Hendricks vs Macdonald
Lawler vs Thompson
Woodley vs Lombard
UFC 200

Rematch with Tarec maybe? condit wants a rematch, woodley sort of deserves a ts and Thompson deserves one the most.

One of them has to be dissapointed, woodley already faced condit and got picked apart by rory.

Why does Woodley deserve a TS?

No he doesnt, a split decision vs Kevin Gastelum and a win over Kim do not a title chance make.

No he doesnt, a split decision vs Kevin Gastelum and a win over Kim do not a title chance make.

That's why I said sort-of, besides Thompson he has the best win streak for a ts.

Of course Id rather see a Rory or Condit x Lawler rematch.

Back