The enthusiasm of CM Punk...

Iron-Fists

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Reality is soon to be setting in for the debut of CM Punk against tonight's winner, Mickey Gall.

While Gall and matchmaker Joe Silva seem anxious, CM Punk on the other hand... well, not so much.

Cak-gQGW0AAZ6g5.jpg

Sometimes things look grim. What ya gonna do? Just grit and bear it.

I have to admit, this Mickey Gall character is likable.

Anyone know his finisher?

Punk literally hershey squirted in his suit tonight.

Everyone has been saying this for a while now including his peers. I think he realized it once he got the injury and the Lawler/Macdonald fight @ 189.

I think this was more awkward than scary for punk to be honest.

It seemed like he didn't want to fully commit to being respectful, selling the fight or giving the "im gonna fucking kill you eyes" yet. He is being treated like both the guest, and the prettiest most popular girl at the dance.

I think this was more awkward than scary for punk to be honest.

It seemed like he didn't want to fully commit to being respectful, selling the fight or giving the "im gonna fucking kill you eyes" yet. He is being treated like both the guest, and the prettiest most popular girl at the dance.

Wow, you're reading a lot into a dude that simply looks apprehensive. You realize this will be his first MMA fight right?

Really, is there anything else I should be aware of? Do they throw punches in this UFC?

Not only do they throw punches, but they're not even scripted! What!?!
They sell em so good, that some fighters even get knocked out! oooooff!

Not only do they throw punches, but they're not even scripted! What!?!

And you're still pretending you're not a WWE fan?

Get out of the closet already. What?!

And you're still pretending you're not a WWE fan?

Get out of the closet already. What?!

images

Hope my good friend and fellow roppongi vice fan, CM gets a good win hopefully by devastating knockout

Yeah Punk didn't look too confident there after the fight, Gall showed he's dangerous both on the feet and on the ground so Punk won't be safe anywhere. I honestly think Punk gets smashed.

You guys read a lot into nothing, I swear lol

Back