Did Hendricks just vault himself to the most disliked

That avalanche started when he told that female fan she couldn't touch his belt, cuz she hadn't "earned it."

The myriad of excuses just added to his super likeable personna.

It all started with the big bang - that only had 70% of it's power.

I disliked Hendricks way before this fight. Come to think of it, I'm not even sure why. Outside of the excuses, something about him always rubbed me the wrong way.

Well, he was already on my most disliked fighter list. Don't like his whiny ways ..

He hasn't been liked since the GSP fight.

He got annoying when he started talking more. Just has an incredibly annoying personality. Whines, lays, makes excuses. I liked him better in his early and pre-belt UFC days.

It doesn't help that he's a former champion it's a given that fans will crap all over former champions now

Everybody was waiting for him to do ONE THING wrong to jump on him. He barely made an excuse and certainly didn't complain about Wonderboy being evasive. He big upped him for it. He didn't say his training partners were wrong, he just said that he didn't fight the way they did.

"He's just the better fighter."

Y'all need Jesus.

havent liked him since he acted like he was robbed vs gsp which was a close a fight. I hate when any fighter does that. Saying he fought for the belt at 70% didnt help either. Maybe go a little harder next time there champ so it wont be so close.

All three of his daughter's names start with the same letter.

How messed up is that!

Everybody was waiting for him to do ONE THING wrong to jump on him. He barely made an excuse and certainly didn't complain about Wonderboy being evasive. He big upped him for it. He didn't say his training partners were wrong, he just said that he didn't fight the way they did.

"He's just the better fighter."

Y'all need Jesus.
Dude, he directly blamed his training partners...

Dude, he directly blamed his training partners...

did you watch it....
I mean he started off by saying he was better tonight. If he said he didnt train properly for the fight would you accept that? or is it an excuse?
He was simply saying where the problem went wrong in training. The emulation by his training partners would be attributed to them and his coaches. Hes saying he didnt have them properly emulate wonderboys style. That is where in his training that the problem occurred.

I swear yall are on the excuse train so hard, damn sherdog.
An excuse is like I slipped or lucky shot, or ref didnt do his job, injuries that had no bearing on the fight, or distractions outside of the camp or octagon.

He didnt discredit Wonderboys performance whatsoever in the performance, he just says his training emulation was wrong which he doesnt blame training partners necessarily yall jump to that conclusion

edit: btw i think the hand wraps thing is kinda bs. Of course that can effect ur performance but u need to fix that before the fight in ur warmup

Last edited:
I disliked Hendricks way before this fight. Come to think of it, I'm not even sure why. Outside of the excuses, something about him always rubbed me the wrong way.
His whiny voice bothers me

It started when he wouldn't let the silly lady hold the belt for a photo, as if he was afraid people would think it was her belt. It's pretty much the lamest, most insecure thing I have ever seen.

His constant whining and excuse making after every fight is pathetic.

"Most disliked" means that one is famous. That's a lot better than being nearly unknown like many UFC fighters.

Back