Hendrix MAKING EXCUSES after all (Wonderboy was "fleeing")

skombolis

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Hendrix just couldn't keep it classy like he did in the post-fight. He just got done being interviewed and said Wonderboy was "fleeing" from him and how he (Hendrix) wants to fight and how much it frustrates him when guys run!

Avoiding an attack and then countering by beating the living shit out of someone and finishing them is coming to fight.

Hendrix did admit he has to learn how to adapt to what seems to be an evolving in-and-out style but c'mon Hendrix, you just got beat by the better fighter. You should have maintained what you said in the cage instead of resorting to this.

Last edited:
He wants to fight. That's all I care.

Can't wait to see Hendricks back, hope he didn't had any injury. You know his next opponent is going to be wrestle fucked hard.

Its his training partners bro. Didnt u hear him at the press conf? He is saying that they didnt mimick wonderboy good enough and would bite down on their mouthpiece and bang not step out of danger.. lol

His class kept telling him to bite his tongue, but his pride wouldn't let him.

Next thing we know, blocking will also be considered as "fleeing". This isn't Rock Em Sock Em

so not standing there and allowing you oppt to punch you is running?

That's my boy!

Good ole Johnny. King of complaints and excuses. I hope Maia chokes you unconscious.

Its his training partners bro. Didnt u hear him at the press conf? He is saying that they didnt mimick wonderboy good enough and would bite down on their mouthpiece and bang not step out of danger.. lol
I didn't even see that. So throwing his training partners under the bus, along with basically his camp as well. I know losing sucks but this isn't like coming out on the bad side of a decision. He just got beat, end of story. He has nobody to blame and no excuses to make. It is depressing to me to see guys go this route.

Hendricks is a crybaby. Nothing new here. He was crying a river when he lost to GSP.

I came to fight, he came to intelligently strike.

Hesitating Hendricks is born.

I'm still shocked that Wonderboy did that to him. Has Hendricks been dropped before?

I'm having a hard time believing he really said that, that is bad even for him.

Back