Hendricks excuse...distance and no counter

muaytao

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He just said in the post fight interview. wonderboy didnt counter and kept moving and creating distance.

not really an excuse though. That's kinda what happened

There's a clear and obvious distinction between an excuse vs. an accurate description of what happened.

Johny "No Hesitation" Hendricks.

He lost the fight because he hesitated, guys. He usually doesn't, but he hesitated tonight. That's why he lost. Johny is still the GOAT when he doesn't hesitate.

He just complained to Ariel that Wonderboy didn't want to fight and moved away too much. For someone who didn't want to fight, he sure knocked you the fuck out, dude.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Hendricks hasn't made one excuse at all.

Keep reaching though, TS.

That wasn't an excuse TS, but don't you worry, let Big Rigg stew for a couple of days and the book of excuses will come.

He lost the fight because he hesitated, guys. He usually doesn't, but he hesitated tonight. That's why he lost. Johny is still the GOAT when he doesn't hesitate.

sure

he said i wanna fight.. so is he insinuating thompson wasn't fighting just because he didn't stand right in front of him?

Stating that "He's creating distance, and I wanted to fight" is exactly an excuse. He's implying that w-boy didn't want to fight him.
I don't care either way, but if you're pretending he didn't blame w-boy that means you didn't watch the interview.

I didn't watch the interview but it doesn't sound like he made an excuse at all. Sounds like all he did was describe how he got his ass beat

He just complained to Ariel that Wonderboy didn't want to fight and moved away too much. For someone who didn't want to fight, he sure knocked you the fuck out, dude.
I love Sherdog for it's brutal honesty.

He just said in the post fight interview. wonderboy didnt counter and kept moving and creating distance.
Lol no he said he didn't come to fight aka stand and bang .I feel
Bad for the guy man.He looked like he is about to cry the whole time ,even post fight interview .Stop hating on him he is a good man ,he is entitled to speak his fucking opinion .

haha hesitation hendricks can join sea level cain in his cranky corner

He is actually blaming his training partners for not mimicking wonderboy good enough. Thats seriously an asshole move blaming the guys who put their health on the line helping you prepare.

He will never be champ again and probaly retire soon anyway so its all good

Oh well shit happens get them next time. There's always the restaurant business to fall back on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back