Reaction score

Koscheck = Bellator
Condit = Freak injury
Kim = Good win
Daley = Bellator
Tarec = Meh
Mein = Meh
Jay = cool ko, still meh

Hendricks fucked Woodley over by pulling out of their fight. Ruined Woodley's momentum. Now it's all about Wonderboy and it's going to be hard to justify giving Woodley a title shot, if that's what he wants. He probably would have secured one if he had fought Hendricks months ago and won.

Well

Attachments

• he_s_right_you_know_by_nightdemon12-d70r777.jpg
    he_s_right_you_know_by_nightdemon12-d70r777.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 3
I like how Koscheck doesn't even deserve to spell his last name with a capital letter. But, in all fairness, Woodley waited too much indeed.

Why was the Hendricks/Woodley fight never rebooked? I don't understand how Hendricks was the one who was injured and had to pull out, and ended up with a fight before the healthy Woodley.

What the fuck happened?

Why was the Hendricks/Woodley fight never rebooked? I don't understand how Hendricks was the one who was injured and had to pull out, and ended up with a fight before the healthy Woodley.

What the fuck happened?
I think they offered Woodley Lombard but he bitched out so the UFC said fuck em.

wonderboy has a win over a better middleweight than woodley

Woodley does not deserve the shot, he was picked apart by Rory and wins over DHK and Gastelum aren't enough IMO.

Woodley vs Maia for #1 Contender

Wonderboy vs Lawler

I don't know how on earth Matt Brown got a fight against Maia, dude was just rag dolled by Hendricks not too long ago... UFC matchmaking at its worst

I like how Koscheck doesn't even deserve to spell his last name with a capital letter. But, in all fairness, Woodley waited too much indeed.
I know. Shit, it was the first of the sentence and it still didn't get capitalized.

Meh, Brown is an exciting fighter and he was on a great streak before losing decisions to both Lawler and Hendricks. A single win should have propelled him back into the mix.

Just like if Condit gets another win, he should be thrown in the mix as well.

Wonderboy is the only top contender who hasn't dropped a loss to Jake Shields

Well actually he's manually capping all the names but since phone auto caps from start he turned it into a lower case by mistake.

UFC needs to stop promising shots to people period. Until its booked, you don't have it. Saying "winner of this gets a title-shot" keeps making them look bad

I read TW vs. DM for a title shot while Thompson vs. Lawler for the title should happen. And I am most certainly in agreement.

I expect to see Woodley and Thompson fighting in the near future.

Last edited:

What the fuck happened?
After Hendricks pulled out, Uncle Dana said Woodley would get the next title shot so he's been waiting.

robbie vs wonderboy
woodley vs hendricks (what should have happend a few months ago)

Back