who gets the nextt shot at lawler?

Who should face lawler next?

• Total voters

XxWolfXx

WOLF BELT
@red
Reaction score
Who should face the ruthless one next?? I personally think wonderboy should get it, he just beat arguably the #1 woodley can go fuck off.

Woodley can take a hike. Wonderboy vs. Lawler is THE fight to make.

georges-st-pierre_medium.jpg

Wonderboy freakin STOPPED Hendricks - the dude with a granite chin.

No question who should get the title shot imo.

And Thompson will knock Lawler out/

Is this a serious question???

How do you NOT give it to Wonderboy?

Thompson should get it after that KO. Then Carlos should be next in line since he arguably beat Lawler already.

Wonderboy aka american sniper should

But i feel they are making lawler vs condit 2 and will setup wonderboy vs woodley

I feel lombard will hold the belt eventually.

Wonderboy man! I'm still shocked of what just happened

Wonderboy is likely to get it.

Dana and the boys aren't that excited in the Woodley fight.

Which is why they didn't give it to him after all this time.

Wonderboy or Maia. I'd really like to see Demian get one last crack at the belt before his time is up, but Thompson's claim is better right now.

Woah! Woodley hasn't fought in 12 months... Lawler's defended twice in that time.

That's insane. Thompson due to Woodley inactivity.

Rebook Woodley/Hendricks.

Maia is fighting Brown. That's a good fight.

Woodley needs to take a fight asap. If he doesn't fight soon, he not only is surpassed by Wonderboy, but then the winner of Maia/Brown.

Staying inactive is a good way to quickly drop down the ranks, especially when new exciting contenders emerge over the old guard like Hendricks.

Wonderboy freakin STOPPED Hendricks - the dude with a granite chin.

No question who should get the title shot imo.

And Thompson will knock Lawler out/
I generally agree with you Arm Barbarian. Im too much of a fan boy to pick against Lawler. I still can't believe Hendricks got KO'ed. Wonderboy slingshots to the title bout imo.

I've been saying since the fight was announced that Wonderboy was going to put on a show and surprise a lot of people who haven't been paying attention. Let my :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: feast. I wouldn't mind a Condit rematch or the Maia fight, Woodley isn't very impressive.

Back