Big County vs Rosholt

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I need a 6 pack of red Bull to stay awake during this shite.

Rosholt is always a cure for insomnia.

hqdefault.jpg

Rosholt had uneventful fights with Roy Nelson and Stefan Struve. How the fuck does that even happen.

sad thing is so much of you are foaming at the mouth at the Cm Punk signing yet its ok to have these 2 fat morons signed because they got a record

Jared Rosholt and Rafael Cavalcante are silently protesting the North Korea missile launch by refusing to fight.

Jared Rosholt and Rafael Cavalcante are silently protesting the North Korea missile launch by refusing to fight.

Throw KJ Noons in there as well

Seriously, who's bright idea was it to make a fight between Roy Nelson and Jared Rosholt on the main card? I knew this was going to be an awful, boring fight going into it and so did everyone else.

Fat guys should be banned from the HW division. I know, I know, who will fill the division? Answer: LHW fighters. Just end it, and put it out of its misery.

Seriously, both of these guys should be cut for their performances. The shallow nature of HW won't allow it. This is the kind of fight that embarrasses MMA as a sport.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Fat guys should be banned from the HW division. I know, I know, who will fill the division? Answer: LHW fighters. Just end it, and put it out of its misery.

Seriously, both of these guys should be cut for their performances. The shallow nature of HW won't allow it. This is the kind of fight that embarrasses MMA as a sport.

I think the winner should fight Sean Gannon for a shot at Chris Tuchscherer.

bro you just understand strategy and technical fighting. do you even train? go pray to your just bleed god bro

I knew that Roy wouldn't get taken down and win, but was expected him to look more impressive.
Well at least it's better than Rosholt vs Struve, but that doesn't really say anything.

Jared "Running Man" Rosholt. I don't blame Big Country he's usually entertaining - Wonder Boy save us!!!!

Not more fat guys or small people. Is that the answer to fix the UFC Sherdog?

Back