Anyone else find Stann's commentary annoying?

INoHespectChael

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Feijao is a mentally defeated fighter just lying on his back, not doing anything and not going for sweeps or submissions.

OSP needs to do something now and make a statement instead of just lying on him and riding it out.

Sounds like he should be a coach instead of a commentator. Comes off as a quarterback analyst to me for a guy that went 12-6 that couldn't even beat Bisping, choked out by Sonnen and got KO'd by a 37 year old Wanderlei.

Rogan doesn't do this nearly as much unless he's biased towards one guy.

calling it as you see it ain't annoying son
what he's saying is pretty much what everyone is thinking

He sounds like he would step in the cage and show them how it's done. Former fighter's reflexes still play in his head.

Waaaaaaaaaah

calling it as you see it ain't annoying son
what he's saying is pretty much what everyone is thinking

It's easy to say he should escape, sweep him then go for a submission after the guy's gassed out and got beat up.

Stann got submitted by Chael FFS...

Sounds like he should be a coach instead of a commentator. Comes off as a quarterback analyst to me for a guy that went 12-6 that couldn't even beat Bisping, choked out by Sonnen and got KO'd by a 37 year old Wanderlei.

i like that he's calling these guys out for being bad instead of riding their nuts for no reason

and how did rogan do against bisping, sonnen, and wanderlei?

your posts are typically shitty but this one is reaching new levels of idiocy.

this is still an improvement over his commentary in the kang/shimizu fight. he literally could not subtract 2 from 30.

Feijao is a mentally defeated fighter just lying on his back, not doing anything and not going for sweeps or submissions.

OSP needs to do something now and make a statement instead of just lying on him and riding it out.

I find Stan highly annoying.

Tries too hard to sound like he knows what hes doing

Yeah Stann and whoever the fuck the other guy is blow.

i like that he's calling these guys out for being bad instead of riding their nuts for no reason

and how did rogan do against bisping, sonnen, and wanderlei?

your posts are typically shitty but this one is reaching new levels of idiocy.

Click ignore then idiot. Thanks.

Never liked Stan. As dull as sitting in math class

Stann sounds like a douchebag, it's too bad he wasn't a washed up football player instead because he would fit in better with dumbass football commentary.

I hate fox's sports presentation.

He's like, scolding them lol. Takes me out of the fights. Rogan has his moments where he's incredulous when fighters are not doing too hot but Stann sounds personally invested in them or some shit, like he's giving a tough love speech to a kid.

I wish he was as harsh on his own grappling skills when he was fighting.

Maybe he would have done better?

He's like, scolding them lol. Takes me out of the fights. Rogan has his moments where he's incredulous when fighters are not doing too hot but Stann sounds personally invested in them or some shit, like he's giving a tough love speech to a kid.

Yeah seems like he would be one of those coaches that constantly yells at you and tells you you're performing like shit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back