That woman dwarfed benevidez...

sherbrosrule

Booty meat is really neat.
Banned
Reaction score
How can anyone take this division seriously....lol. Stan was talking about this division, and alls he could say is look at all those technical fighters... I'd rather watch a sloppy horrible woman's fight than 125lb mens division.

How can anyone take this division seriously....lol. Stan was talking about this division, and alls he could say is look at all those technical fighters... I'd rather watch a sloppy horrible woman's fight than 125lb mens division.

I'm guessing a short dude stole your girl? Get over it.

That's really interesting.

Fo/ky imo

I like mocking manlets as much as the next 6'2" guy but Benavidez is perma-hitting this, so I can't hate. Hespect.

0HWC_VQV.jpeg

Say whatever you want, but this fight is boring the life out of me.

I love how people assume personal shit, just because they don't like something, it's something.

You entered a forum full of fight fans, during a fight, putting it down.

How did you expect this to go? What did you think was going to happen in here?

Change the channel, quit typing. Do something, anything dummy. I can only imagine you right now, looking around lost and upset because you don't enjoy what you're watching.

You entered a forum full of fight fans, during a fight, putting it down.

How did you expect this to go? What did you think was going to happen in here?

Change the channel, quit typing. Do something, anything dummy. I can only imagine you right now, looking around lost and upset because you don't enjoy what you're watching.

I went how I thought it would go, most people agree with me, only the simple minded Homers would disagree. But the reality of it is, there is no reason to try to make it personal.

There is no reason for this shit thread, but here we are, in a thread of pointless shit that you created.

That's your opinion, I happen to think it's a great thread, filled with rock solid logic.

Furthermore most of the viewing audiences agree with me, since men's 125 men's division is the worst selling division.

Say whatever you want, but this fight is boring the life out of me.

I don't bother to watch flyweight fights. I literally do not care about anything having to do with the division. I suggest you do the same.

Just like Jon Fitch was called 'Smoke Break" back in the day, the whole division for me is a break to do something else.

So much butt hurt in this thread, lol. Didn't know sherdog was filled with so many nepoleons.

Back