I dont like watching guys like Joseph Benavidez

TheRuthlessOne

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He is a top guy and a great fighter but I dont like watching him fight cause I know he will never be champion

anyone else feel the same way about him or maybe other fighters ?

Then you probably dont like most of the UFC roster because most of them will never be champions?

I like watching Black Beast fight and he will probably never even be champion of Bellator´s HW division.

Has black beast lost twice to the champion tho?

Is UFC hyping up black beast for a third shot at the same guy ?

MMA sucks. Drama, KO and subs are pretty sweet though. And big latina bums.

Not everyone is going to be a champ. He at least had his chances at the belt. Other than that, he's a generally fun fighter that I always enjoy watching and seems to be a cool enough dude.

You only enjoy watching fighters that may become champs one day ? I surely don't

He is a top guy and a great fighter but I dont like watching him fight cause I know he will never be champion

anyone else feel the same way about him or maybe other fighters ?

That is like saying you won't look at a hot naked chic unless you know you will bang her.

Pyle just put on a good fight, he will never be champ, but still entertaining.

Turn the channel??!!

Has black beast lost twice to the champion tho?

Is UFC hyping up black beast for a third shot at the same guy ?

No, Black Beast hasn't even been able to put a run together where he'd deserve to fight guys that lost to the champion.

All I know is thank god there are only 5 mins left of this

No, Black Beast hasn't even been able to put a run together where he'd deserve to fight guys that lost to the champion.

You dont really know tho that black beast will never be champion

We all know tho 100% that JB will never ever beat DJ

You only enjoy watching fighters that may become champs one day ? I surely don't

Yes I like watching fighters who have an upside. JB has already failed twice to get the title
all he is doing now is taking chances away from other people...much like what faber did for years

Back