Botter: "UFC Working On Pettis/Diaz Card April 22nd, 1 Day Before UFC 197".

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

It would be cool to have another Fight Night or Fight Pass card the day before a big PPV. I liked that with UFC 194 in December.

In b4 "Nate fails a drug test fighting 2 days after 4/20"

UFC trying to give Pettis a sure win fight. Shame on them

That was probably before they lost a PPV and had to add another before 200

That was probably before they lost a PPV and had to add another before 200
If they don't make this a main event they should make it a feature fight on 197.

Jones/Cormier, MM/Cejudo and Pettis/Diaz is a damn good 3 fight lineup on a PPV.

It would be cool to have another Fight Night or Fight Pass card the day before a big PPV. I liked that with UFC 194 in December.

In b4 "Nate fails a drug test fighting 2 days after 4/20"

You make a solid point about 4/20.

April is looking like a great month for fights.

Pettis vs Diaz is a PPV caliber fight. Kind of strange to book this the day before a big event on the cable show.

oh, sunday?

fuck this shit, i hope someone gets a minor injury

I really hope this happens. Pettis has trouble with pressure, and pressure is how Diaz rolls, albeit not so much in wrestling, but still.

hope it happens
should be fireworks

Pettis vs Diaz is a PPV caliber fight. Kind of strange to book this the day before a big event on the cable show.
I doubt it would add any buys to 197 but would do great ratings for FS1. Plus it would be a five rounder.

Would love to see Nate Diaz taunt and win.

Shaking my fucking head. I'm going to Coachella that weekend and they decide put on 2 cards?

What's more important?

Pettis looked like shit against Eddie Alvarez, I wouldn't give him this fight so easily.

No way Nate holds him against the cage and takes him down all fight like Eddie/RDA.

Shaking my fucking head. I'm going to Coachella that weekend and they decide put on 2 cards?

What's more important?

Just watch the replay on fight pass or something.

You can't really do that for coachella.

Diaz and Rosenthal in the octagon together right after 4/20...will smell kind of funny!

Back