Did weak TUF field make Artem look way better than he is?

respect_skillz

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
That guy hasn't been anything but dissapointing when he isn't fighting young inexperienced guys. Only uses one punch, hands down, tired after one round, no take down defense. I dunno he looked so good on the show now I think he's about to be cut, that performance tonight was a joke.

He lost his fight to get into the house.

the answer to your question is yes. I think anyway. Doesn't he now have a losing record?

EDIT:

yep, 11-12. It might be time to look elsewhere for work.

You think a 11-12 or whatever he is is disappointing? Lives up to my expectations.

If not for Conor none of us would know who Artem is even.

Saul was by far the best on the show but he pissed dana off so we will never see him in the UFC

He has a job because he's buddies with Conor. Did any of you see Conor's video speech at the MMA awards last night? When he said if it wasn't for him everyone there wouldn't have jobs, that was about Artem.

Saul was by far the best on the show but he pissed dana off so we will never see him in the UFC
This. didn't even like him that much, but this is true.

Agreed. That dude was a physical specimen. Hooking up with a great camp and off to the land of no limits. I really thought he was one of the best prospects TUF had produced in some time.

But he's the Conor's protégé

Not sure Conner's old enough to have a protege.

What was this about? I can't remember. Watched thousands of fights over the years so the only things from TUF that stick with me is things like 'Let me bang bro', Leben pissing on someone's bed (maybe Strangebrew?), that dude sooking about his weight cut in the sauna etc.

What was this about? I can't remember. Watched thousands of fights over the years so the only things from TUF that stick with me is things like 'Let me bang bro', Leben pissing on someone's bed (maybe Strangebrew?), that dude sooking about his weight cut in the sauna etc.

He lied on his visa

Probably, yeah. But Artem was what he was, even on TUF, just a brawler with poor technique and a hard punch.

Back