Mike Pyle is a god damn boss

Heikki Mustola

Slightly Psychotic
@Brown
Reaction score
Great stuff again. I find him very entertaining to watch, now TKO finish starting by spinning back elbow and continuing with punches, elbows and knees? good stuff.

Made this highlight a little while ago

Thanks Pyle

Great fight both guys deserve props. Pyle still has gas in the tank at 40.

He's a gatekeeper. But at 40 years old that is damn impressive to me.

been a fan since universal soldier

LoJxP.gif

JLwLEi1.gif

He was able to pull off the victory with limited resources. Respect dat mullet.

That was pretty great..didn't see it coming but happy as hell for Kyle. Plus look at that class..he was like do I really need to hit him again ref?

Mike Pyle is my favorite gatekeeper probably ever. Guy just keeps staying relevant
Would love to see him as a coach later down the line. Seems like his craftiness and experience could be a great platform for younger fighters to learn from

The dude always brings it. He's been in the UFC what seems like forever.

His post fight went way too long. Awesome spinning elbow and great victory.

Always good to see Mike Pyle get a win. Truely a nice dude.

Mike Kyle is my favorite gatekeeper probably ever. Guy just keeps staying relevant
Would love to see him as a coach later down the line. Seems like his craftiness and experience could be a great platform for younger fighters to learn from
Mike Kyle? The LHW?

That was a sick spinning elbow. Dude also has the nicest mullet I've seen this side of 1988.

Always been a fan. Was afraid his chin was gone and wanted to see him retire before taking too much damage, but he looked good in there tonight. Hopefully he doesn't get fined for shouting out his website at the end there. lol

Back