UFC Fight Night 82: Post-fight Press Conference (Discussion) (Video)

Give Wonderboy the gate, all the bonuses, and Conor's next fight purse. Dude deserves it for saving a lackluster card.

Congratulations to Steven Thomason

He should get a POTN, as should Diego Rivas for the comeback, or Mike Pyle. Pyle-Spencer for FOTN

Congratulations to Steven Thomason

He should get a POTN, as should Diego Rivas for the comeback, or Mike Pyle. Pyle-Spencer for FOTN

Tito is really an MMA treasure. He never stops giving. If there's ever an MMA Mount Rushmore, and they have enough stone, I hope they carve his beautiful dome right i the middle with a big crack in it.

So they had to do a re-make of the interview from Ariel with CM Punk because on fight pass when Ariel said " you seemed like a father talking to his son" , CM Punk said " well, you sure made me feel like an old piece of shit" hahahaha

Tito is really an MMA treasure. He never stops giving. If there's ever an MMA Mount Rushmore, and they have enough stone, I hope they carve his beautiful dome right i the middle with a big crack in it.

Lmao

Ha my predictions for bonuses were correct. Pyle, Spencer, Wonderboy, Rivas

OSP: "No, the injury didnt bother me. I told my body to stop feeling pain so it did. Then I got through the fight."

Aaaaaand Hendricks with the excuses "He moved"

Benavidez just gave the most reasonable response ever to not getting a title shot after an impressive win.

Hendricks with excuses saying he was wanting the fight and Wonderboy not..

"Does that make sense?"

*spits in plastic bottle*

Back