KJ needs to be let go...

Im very surprised by this performance, he looks like he didnt even want to fight.

His strategy of not throwing punches until the last round didnt work out too well for him.

Agreed.
KJ is just too one dimensional.
Josh has a good game plan but I can't say this is a good win for him.

Really bad performance. That 1st round was disgraceful. Then he tired out after going hard for like a minute into round 3.

Think he might have fucked up his hand in the first round defending one of Burkmans kicks

Awful performance nonetheless

Yeah good thing the ppv got cancelled. That would have been a weak tie in to the ppv.

Josh wasn't much better, but I think he felt he was on the chopping block, with the 3 fight skid.

Gets a cut on his finger and spends more time worrying about that than fighting.

K.J. Noons to Bellator wouldn't be a bad idea.

NO WAY!!! Burkman has a hell of a chin and crafty as well....sorry i found it entertaining

You're not giving Burkman credit for mixing it up brilliantly. He didn't let Noons in range at all with those beautifully timed leg kicks.

Was really bad... I can't believe Burkman just said this is probably the BEST win of his career...

I feel bad for the guy that made a thread being hyped for this fight.

All three judges 30-27? The judges need to be let go. Noons clearly lost the fight but he also clearly won the third. The only thing Burkman did in the third was wall and stall with no effect while taking elbows from Noons.

Back