Wonderboy: He knows how to pace himself during but I'm not looking to pace myself. I'm going all out

INoHespectChael

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
This reminds me of what Hendricks was saying about GSP. Saying he was a safe/boring fighter and that he was going to KO GSP but we all know he started coasting and whistling when he thought he was up 4-0 or 3-1.

Hendricks_Excuse_Maker.jpg

Would love to see Wonderboy take this, but Hendricks likely mauls him. Hope I'm wrong though. :)

Hendricks is gonna attempt to pepper him with leg kicks and close the distance.

most likely johny via ground - n - control.

Maybe that strong man stuff johny was doing will back fire and he'll gas hard.

I actually think that wonderboy, if he backs himself and goes hard, could take this out by TKO. He is a very proficient striker he just needs to pull the trigger on big rig when he tags him.

Damn! Wonderboy wasn't lying.

Waiting patiently for Hendricks to come out with 10 different excuses.

popcorn_stephen_colbert.gif

I thought stephen had a chance because of usada.

Way to grasp straws mang..... I called the winner and the fashion it would end. That'll suffice. I wouldn't care if Thompson won by dance off, just so long as Johny boy is the loser.

Congrats on your prediction with your odds of being right at 50%. :D

If you actually bet a ton of money on it then I would be impressed.

Congrats on your prediction with your odds of being right at 50%. :D

If you actually bet a ton of money on it then I would be impressed.
You sound like a little bitch. I'm also picking RDA to beat your man crush next month too. And if I was right in the winner and method and was only wrong on the round which I wasn't that far off anyways, I got more than 50% of it right, dumb fuck.

I bet you had Hendricks winning tonight and now your ass is all butthurt.

You sound like a little bitch. I'm also picking RDA to beat your man crush next month too. And if I was right in the winner and method and was only wrong on the round which I wasn't that far off anyways, I got more than 50% of it right, dumb fuck.

I bet you had Hendricks winning tonight and now your ass is all butthurt.

Wow someone's upset I didn't congratulate them on their "amazing bold prediction" with no money on the line...

What makes you think I have a man crush on Conor? Did you actually read my posts or are you just guessing?

Sorry. You're the best at analyzing and predicting fights on sherdog! Happy?

Wow someone's upset I didn't congratulate them on their "amazing bold prediction" with no money on the line...

What makes you think I have a man crush on Conor? Did you actually read my posts or are you just guessing?

Sorry. You're the best at analyzing and predicting fights on sherdog! Happy?
Yup, you're definitely a little butt hurt pussy.

Back