CM Punk: "What I'm doing is creating jobs"

essie

sue me
@Silver
Reaction score
Just said on fight pass lol. He knows how to get under our skin, huh?

This guy's trolling makes McGregor look like an amateur.

Well he is an on running joke.

Ugh.... I puked in my mouth watching that...

giphy.gif

Why didn't he fight already it's been over a year and almost pushing 2 years

Why didn't he fight already it's been over a year and almost pushing 2 years
I think he announced he was going to be training at RS Jan 1st. Idk when he actually started training but at most it's been 13 months.

He opening up some new business ventures or something?

I hate to be that guy but, I give some respect to Punk for giving up the millions in wrestling entertainment to compete in real combat. & like Brock, CM Punk will definitely bring in more viewers. More viewers are good for the sport and everyone involved.

Actually what you're doing is taking jobs from people who are far more qualified than you.

Someone really needs to educate me on this guy because he looks like a crack head and judging by this latest quote he's not too smart, I don't understand why he's so popular he warrants a spot in the UFC then again I don't see the appeal in grown men covered in oil wearing underwear play fighting.

The cut man, the guy who wipes up the blood, the paramedics, the scout to find a photographer with one MMA fight to go against his first opponent, the P.R. people to spin this crap, etc. Hmm...maybe he's right?

I hate to be that guy but, I give some respect to Punk for giving up the millions in wrestling entertainment to compete in real combat. & like Brock, CM Punk will definitely bring in more viewers. More viewers are good for the sport and everyone involved.

He quit wrasslin before he thought about not fighting in the UFC

Back