Boycott the UFC

Troy Nelson

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
If Bellator gains enough momentum, I propose a sherdog boycott of the UFC. You can still watch it, just don't pay for it (go to a bar, cancel fightpass, etc).

The time to strike is now my friends!

I want to fuck chuck

Nope, I'll continue watching the best MMA fighters fight.

wtf083.gif

Damn TS, that would be like 17 less PPV's bought.

I'm not against the idea of going to bars, but if there's a big UFC and I can head out to Vegas, I'm a ghost son.

Nope, I'll continue watching the best MMA fighters fight.

werdum =strikeforce
rockhold =strikeforce
cruz=wec

and countless others to name, ufc doesn't have the best fighters. wasn't this proven when wec and strikeforce boys took over?

werdum =strikeforce
rockhold =strikeforce
cruz=wec

and countless others to name, ufc doesn't have the best fighters. wasn't this proven when wec and strikeforce boys took over?

You're really counting Werdum as a Strikeforce guy? He was in UFC before Strikeforce and Pride before that. Dude only had 4 fights in Strikeforce lol

Also this is like saying NCAA is better than the NFL cause all the best NFL players were there first lol the big leagues scoop up people from the minors, welcome to professional sports.

Nah fug that, give it a few years when more fighters move to Bellator but right now it would be stupid to boycott the ufc. The unknown fighters in the ufc are probably making more in the ufc than the ones in Bellator are.

Edit: plus did you see the Kimbo Shamrock fight, that looked fake as hell

I won't boycott but I am starting to pay attention to Bellator. Scott Coker is definitely very good at what he does

You're really counting Werdum as a Strikeforce guy? He was in UFC before Strikeforce and Pride before that. Dude only had 4 fights in Strikeforce lol

Also this is like saying NCAA is better than the NFL cause all the best NFL players were there first lol the big leagues scoop up people from the minors, welcome to professional sports.
that isn't a fair comparison at all

but what about bendo? pettis? don't you remember how everyone said ufc lhw'd would thrash bendo/pettis? and they ended up both being champs

to say ufc has the best fighters in the world at the moment is just wrong

Let's hear it for Artem Lobov...LOB-OVVVVVVVV!!!!!!

LOBOV_ARTEM.png

werdum =strikeforce
rockhold =strikeforce
cruz=wec

Uhm the Ufc owned the Wec and Werdum was a Strikeforce fighter first but if you want to argue

Minakov >Werdum
Mcgeary > Jones
Koreshkov>Lawler
Brooks>RDA
Straus>Connor

I'd love to hear your arguments why? Saying once upon a time I banged a hot chick doesn't make your current 300 lb girlfriend hot.

Ooooh yeah another one of these threads, how original. Fucking people are so stupid

Back