Will johny hendricks coming in lighter be beneficial to wonderboy or johny ?

J

JollyRants

Screen-Shot-2016-02-02-at-6.05.56-PM.png
I think it is to wonderboy here's why one hendricks coming in heavier was an advantage for him because he's stronger. Its gives him a lot of strength johnny's strengths is one of his biggest weapon. Two more punching power when johny comes in heavier he has alot of punching power coming in lighter he will have less pop on his punches. Three less gassed since johny cuts so much weight he has a tendency of gassing now he's coming in lot lighter. Hes been cutting lots of weight during this camp. Ps with that said i see johny winning a unanimous decision through lay n pray hoping wonderboy can pull it off.

wonderboy going to leave him lying on the ground sparked out 2/1 free money party time!

Wonderboys genitals will be bludgeoned into bolivian by Hendricks melon.

Leaner and meaner, Hendricks is going to look great tonight.

Johny will grind the shit out of wonderboy, might even put his lights out. Wonderboy is getting an awful lot of hype while Johny is being underlooked because nobody likes him.

I forgot how good Hendricks was against Condit. Definitely gonna be a problem. C'mon Thompson!

Johny will grind the shit out of wonderboy, might even put his lights out. Wonderboy is getting an awful lot of hype while Johny is being underlooked because nobody likes him.
I like Hendricks, I think he beat GSP. But Thompson is the choice tonight, he deserves to fight for a title, he went to war with Matt Brown

I would bet on this fight if it wasn't the first time we are seeing Hendricks post USADA. Ducking the VADA testing and now he's coming in lighter. Who knows how he will look.

Shave your head Johny, your wigpiece looks dumb Duke.

Idk but I do know that Johnny needs to go back to the buzzcut. No balding man should grow out their hair.

He did NOT put on 40 pounds of water weight in a day. lmao.
Do I have to show you the picture of DHK weighing himself the morning of the Burkman fight weighing 197? And keep in mind Johnny is a bigger guy than DHK.

Damn, Hendricks is looking lean. Hope he gets the knockout.

You're making an ass out of yourself.
upload_2016-2-6_18-27-27.jpeg
You gotta to the metric conversation yourself. But that pictures was taken after the weigh in the morning of DHK fight versus Burkman. It was posted on his Instagram account. Multiple mma forums talked about it including Sherdog.

http://forum.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2449214

He Now Johnny might not be as tall as DHK but he's definitely thicker and carries more muscle around. There's a very real possibility that Hendricks is between 200-210 at fight time tonight which was my original statement.

Back