The Jackson-Winkjohn camp have defined the fight game as a whole imo

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
There is no heisenberg from New Mexico but there is Greg Jackson and WinkelJohn..

Breaking-Greg-Jackson-3.jpg

method=get&s=1010014101515743806640511324263196n.jpg

I was just watching Holly Holm Highlights and I thought for myself ''Oh My'' that is one scary and bone damaging girl. knocking out girls with head-kicks. It's like if they created a weapon.

Holly is just one of these fighters but they have a bunch of great fighters so in a sense they are the real life Breaking Bad making fighting machines in the desert of New Mexico

Wonder if Uncle Fester stills thinks Greg Jackson is a 'fucking sport killer' after Holly KO'ed his girl and turned into a social recluse.

Cruz has already made them obsolete. The next step is someone who can think like Greg inside the cage.

There is no heisenberg from New Mexico but there is Greg Jackson and WinkelJohn..

I was just watching Holly Holm Highlights and I thought for myself ''Oh My'' that is one scary and bone damaging girl. knocking out girls with head-kicks. It's like if they created a weapon.

Holly is just one of these fighters but they have a bunch of great fighters so in a sense they are the real life Breaking Bad making fighting machines in the desert of New Mexico

Yet they are 3-11 in the UFC since October 1st (Worst record of any top camp).

Cant buy a win

Last edited:
Yet they are 3-11 in the UFC since October (Worst record of any top camp).

Cant buy a win
Isn't that about the time random USADA testing started?

I think they're overall the most skilled camp. And have the most fighters I'm a fan of in one place.

AKA is number 1 fight camp in my book.

Even with the injuries.

Greg Jackson and Firas (head coach from TriStar) are the best mma minds though.

Cant buy a win

Interesting. I think it's probably an ebb-and-flow, just like when Blackzillians started out, they had a really bad record for the first year or so.

AKA is number 1 fight camp in my book.

Even with the injuries.

Greg Jackson and Firas (head coach from TriStar) are the best mma minds though.

TS, to be honest I always compared Greg Jackson to YellowBastard from Sin City...An evil mastermind always looking for ways to win. (Go get some fans Jon Jones)

lG8aLi7.jpg

Jackson and Wink have great MMA minds and have blended Traditional MMA with the Current MMA world nicely. They may use dirty tactics but they are trying to win by any means necessary ....a modern day "art of war".

As for Bend NvR Break -- AKA has produced some top fighters but they also do work with Victor Conte extensively ....that connection always raised flags with me.

Tristar? --- their one true great fighter was GSP and after Serra took his head off he became a LnP Wrestler -- a point fighter safe with getting a decision win. I'm not sold on Tristar....Rory is a great talent but still hasn't reached Champion status ...or his true potential....a great Gym is able to make "great" fighters...Champions.

IMO... Kings MMA has become the top Gym in the World with Jackson MMA right there with them.

Gotta give some credit to team alpha male IMO. They produce a lot of number 2s

Interesting. I think it's probably an ebb-and-flow, just like when Blackzillians started out, they had a really bad record for the first year or so.

two title fight defeats in there mind.

nKEEtVj.png

Thats just since october 1st

TS, to be honest I always compared Greg Jackson to YellowBastard from Sin City...An evil mastermind always looking for ways to win. (Go get some fans Jon Jones)

lG8aLi7.jpg

Jackson and Wink have great MMA minds and have blended Traditional MMA with the Current MMA world nicely. They may use dirty tactics but they are trying to win by any means necessary ....a modern day "art of war".

As for Bend NvR Break -- AKA has produced some top fighters but they also do work with Victor Conte extensively ....that connection always raised flags with me.

Tristar? --- their one true great fighter was GSP and after Serra took his head off he became a LnP Wrestler -- a point fighter safe with getting a decision win. I'm not sold on Tristar....Rory is a great talent but still hasn't reached Champion status ...or his true potential....a great Gym is able to make "great" fighters...Champions.

IMO... Kings MMA has become the top Gym in the World with Jackson MMA right there with them.
To be honest, I completely forgot about Kings.

Well this thread didn't last long.

Research brightens the mind.

Cant buy a win

Taking stats from the last 4-months shows nothing tbh and they have lost more then just 2 title fights I would say 3 if you add John Dodson but the truth is that these fighters like Condit and Dodson are top top elite and perhaps would have hold the title and slightly behind the champs while Cowboy imo is not at his best prime wise but still a top fighter thru out his career.

So the last 4 months stats is taken out of context imo since they have to many fighters in there gym who fight top level and in the top of there divisions. so if anything it should be viewed as credit and no camp has had the success of Jackson-winkeljohn in the last decade or so

Taking stats from the last 4-months shows nothing tbh and they have lost more then just 2 title fights I would say 3 if you add John Dodson but the truth is that these fighters like Condit and Dodson are top top elite and perhaps would have hold the title and slightly behind the champs while Cowboy imo is not at his best prime wise but still a top fighter thru out his career.

So the last 4 months stats is taken out of context imo since they have to many fighters in there gym who fight top level and in the top of there divisions. so if anything it should be viewed as credit and no camp has had the success of Jackson-winkeljohn in the last decade or so

well its not out of context because i clearly stated "since october 1st" and was just mentioning it as a stat of recent results.

I provided the context "since october 1st" - so it cant be out of context :D

And didnt say it showed anything except at the moment "they cant buy a win" which largely is true. They arent on a good run of form currently.

And no, Dodson was september.

well its not out of context because i clearly stated "since october 1st" and was just mentioning it as a stat of recent results.

But not out of context, because i provided the context "since october 1st" :D

And didnt say it showed anything except at the moment "they cant buy a win" which largely is true. They arent on a good run of form currently.

hahaha. why take it from the 1st October? that was so random and out of context because it fitted your argument best but if you went with last 12 months or last year I would have understood. catched red handed :p

hahaha. why take it from the 1st October? that was so random and out of context because it fitted your argument best but if you went with last 12 months or last year I would have understood. catched red handed :p

Not random at all. I happen to have been tracking camp win/loss records since October 1st.

So it still wasnt out of context. the context was "since october 1st", and that was chosen because that happened to be the data i had readily available in front of me.

Now why in particular I tracked data since October 1st, now that could be taken out of context, but we havnt got that far in the conversation yet :D

Back