Man, I'd love to see a co-promo with ONE and Bellator

YesMySon

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Imagine Askren stepping back into the place he made so many butt's hurt. It would also be great to see different fighters have to fight in different rule sets or the different scoring criteria of ONE FC.

I thought they would do it with bellator/glory but I wanted the guys to fight each other not just have a hybrid card.

if they started doing this UFC would die quicker than it is.

One Bless
Bellator Bless
Askren bless.
dada 5000 bless

think of the possibilities

The UFC is not dying, nor will it die but I do expect more fighters to leave to go to Bellator.

If Bellator needs to co-promote with someone it's WSOF.

Jesus the Ufcs competition has got really lame when they are hoping for Onefc copromos.

I too would love to see this happen.

The different rules and judging criteria add new dimensions to the fights, both ways.

Wouldn't mind seeing Sergei vs Vera.

The UFC is not dying, nor will it die but I do expect more fighters to leave to go to Bellator.

If Bellator needs to co-promote with someone it's WSOF.

who said there wasn't room for one more. ;)

Jesus the Ufcs competition has got really lame when they are hoping for Onefc copromos.

what one fc lacks in a multitude of stars it makes up for it's cool scoring system and ruleset

A lack of Sergei disturbs me.

If they were going to use any One rules, they'd be forced to do it overseas, no? Can smaller athletic commissions, like tribal commissions and so forth, see to using their own rules legally?

If they were going to use any One rules, they'd be forced to do it overseas, no? Can smaller athletic commissions, like tribal commissions and so forth, see to using their own rules legally?

are they not allowed to have fights overseas?

A lack of Sergei disturbs me.

The sergie is all around you. he is an all encompassing force that is contantly with you and me.

Anderson Silva
Overeem
Arlovski
k-1 goat Semmy
Prime Nog

all know

The sergie is all around you. he is an all encompassing force that is contantly with you and me.

Anderson Silva
Overeem
Arlovski
k-1 goat Semmy
Prime Nog

all know

Your knowledge impresses me. Let your rage fuel you.

are they not allowed to have fights overseas?

From a TV broadcast standpoint, somewhere in Europe would be their best bet. The Breakfast with Fedor show didn't do that great in rating since it was on tape delay. Spike TV would have to take a page out of HBO's playbook when they air Klitschko's fights, live in the afternoon and replay at night. That's if they want to pay for transmission fees.

Back to the UFC is dying talk, that never gets old despite the fact UFC is coming off its most successful year.

But they are dying quick.

Would watch, I much prefer watching One than Bellator, and even most UFC cards.

The rules and scoring are just REAL MMA. So good. Would love to see more fighter sharing, or ever fighters not being locked to an org, just able to fight anywhere

Oh and the UFC is certainly not dying. But the landscape is changing somewhat

what one fc lacks in a multitude of stars it makes up for it's cool scoring system and ruleset
They've got a lot of stars. Eduard Folayang, Kevin Belingon and Brandon Vera are huge in the Philippines. As are Ev Ting, Peter Davis and Ann Osman in Malaysia, and Shinya Aoki in Singapore. Angela Lee's also becoming a huge star in Singapore (she's becoming like Ronda Rousey over there, apparently), and Ben Askren polarizes the populace wherever he goes since he so heftily embodies 'Merica, so they wanna see what happens. Chan Rothana's on the cusp of becoming a big guy in Cambodia, as well, as is Aung La N Sang in Burma (and possibly Tha Pyay Nyo, cuz' of his popularity in Lethwei.) They're struggling more with stars in Indonesia, but that's mostly cuz' Fransino Tirta's having problems with ONE, and he was going to be their go-to guy there, but they're still doing alright in Indonesia. They're still creating stars in China, but the activity of the crowd during the Li Kai Wen vs. Yang Sen fight shows they're getting there. With a former Lumpinee Stadium champion as their strawweight champion, Dejdamrong Sor Amnuaysirichoke could also end up being a gigantic star in Thailand.
They don't have a lot of highly-ranked guys to appease the amount of ranking-fans, and they don't get as much attention in western press, but ranking isn't automatically representative of skill (and much less of popularity), and they're a Southeast-Asian based company, so they obviously wouldn't attract as much attention in the western media (if RIZIN didn't have Fedor, even they wouldn't have gotten as much media attention as they have.)

They've got a lot of stars. Eduard Folayang, Kevin Belingon and Brandon Vera are huge in the Philippines. As are Ev Ting, Peter Davis and Ann Osman in Malaysia, and Shinya Aoki in Singapore. Angela Lee's also becoming a huge star in Singapore (she's becoming like Ronda Rousey over there, apparently), and Ben Askren polarizes the populace wherever he goes since he so heftily embodies 'Merica, so they wanna see what happens. Chan Rothana's on the cusp of becoming a big guy in Cambodia, as well, as is Aung La N Sang in Burma (and possibly Tha Pyay Nyo, cuz' of his popularity in Lethwei.) They're struggling more with stars in Indonesia, but that's mostly cuz' Fransino Tirta's having problems with ONE, and he was going to be their go-to guy there, but they're still doing alright in Indonesia. They're still creating stars in China, but the activity of the crowd during the Li Kai Wen vs. Yang Sen fight shows they're getting there. With a former Lumpinee Stadium champion as their strawweight champion, Dejdamrong Sor Amnuaysirichoke could also end up being a gigantic star in Thailand.
They don't have a lot of highly-ranked guys to appease the amount of ranking-fans, and they don't get as much attention in western press, but ranking isn't automatically representative of skill (and much less of popularity), and they're a Southeast-Asian based company, so they obviously wouldn't attract as much attention in the western media (if RIZIN didn't have Fedor, even they wouldn't have gotten as much media attention as they have.)

sorry man, i said what I said with a western mentality.

I just want to see Askren vs Hendricks

I would say getting 1C to work with Rizin is the best way to do this.

Back