Roy Nelson is a GENIUS! He tricked Reebok and UFC.

Weidman

Still my booooy!
@red
Reaction score
Roy Nelson got a lot of media attention yesterday while working out with his son for UFN 82. What was most interesting was his kid wearing Nelson's sponsor, which would otherwise be forbidden by Reebok. Roy is also flipping a bird to UFC. :D

24529643870_4907a0bbdd_o.0.0.jpg

Nothing makes me want to buy a Mitsubishi more than seeing roy nelson

I expect Roy to be offered a blockbuster 10 fight contract after tonights fight regardless of the outcome

Cut your kid's hair Roy or you're going to subject him to a life of torment by other children.

Omg. He must have made bank!! Genius.

Don't think he tricked them just yet, Reebok will be notified then they'll fine him in a couple of days, they never fine somebody before their fight, it's always a few days after. Unlucky Roy.

Don't think he tricked them just yet, Reebok will be notified then they'll fine him in a couple of days, they never fine somebody before their fight, it's always a few days after. Unlucky Roy.
Fine Roy ? for what ? and his kid isn't fighter. There is nobody to fine

They will fine him for what?? His kid wearing Mitsubishi shirt? Lol.

I
he wants to be edgy but if he loses today he's done

Doubt it, the UFC can't afford to lose HWs. Imagine they lose Roy and Reem. With Kongo and Sergei loose in Bellator thats an entire HW division damn near. Add in some new Kickboxers who can't find money fights, the HWs they already have and the potential of Fedor.

I believe he was flipping off the announcer who called his son a 'female fighter'.

This forum hates fighters for asinine reasons until they do something to question the status quo. Sure, dog... Suredawg.

Have to admit, that's pretty brilliant. :)

You guys need to get back to hating Roy for not dropping to 205, fighting like he's lazy, not shaving and loving Whoppers with extra onions.

Back