Who will be WW champ by end of 16'

WW champ by end of 2016

• Total voters

KjOr

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Fs1 is replaying ufc 174 (2014) which had Rory beating the brakes off Woodley, which got me thinking about the current WW division.

-We have Hendricks vs. Thompson tonight. Interested to see what Hendricks does. Does wonderboy come out a title contender?
-Rory and Condit just fought Robbie hard, I know they are both coming off a loss, maybe one of them vs winner of Hendricks/Thompson tonight for a #1 contender?
-I'm not a Woodley fan but who knows.
-And dare I say GSP,but he's not included in the poll. Pointless unless he returns.

WW is stacked, how do you guys see it playing out?

e383deb33060876be91fd42f3f9214a4_crop_north.jpg

If GSP doesn't return I'm going with Rory, I think Condit will beat Lawler in an immediate rematch, defend against Woodley to avenge the loss, then Rory will have his own vengeance on Condit.

McGregor for sure, I mean: HAS HE BEEN WRONG YET? HAS HE BEEN WRONG YET? *drops mic

I think Rory vs hendricsk is the biggest welterweight fight we havent seen of current ufc fighters

Lawler will be recognized as goat ww after he takes care of gsp at ufc 200

If the UFC grants him a shot, Hendricks. He's the best ww in the world right now.

Wonderboy beats Hendricks and Lawler to end 2016 as WW champ.

Then he fights McGregor.

You should add Maia. I think he got a better chance than Wonderboy and Woodley.
Also I really don't think GSP will ever return.
With that said, I really don't know who will be champ in end of 2016.
That is what makes this division so exciting IMO.

I hope Lawler stay champ. I think Hendricks will be champ by the end of the year though.

I keep doubting Lawler and he keeps proving me wrong, so no more.

Condit if he gets the rematch, otherwise Hendricks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back