Is this the first time FW champ had beef with HW champ?

onesongchai

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
all this trash talk and drama back and forth between Werdum and McGregor...and McGregor saying he would beat Werdum too etc

is this the first time theres been beef with two guys who are so far apart in weight divisions?

There's no such thing as beef.

There is only dough.

There's no such thing as beef.

There is only Zuul.

Last edited:
The only thing McGregor could beat Werdum at is the "dressing like a cunt"competition.

There's never been a featherweight who gives less of a fuck and talk as much trash as McGregor, so no.

Midgets should only talk about midgets

Sonnen did the same thing,to guys like BF and Brock.

Conor is more about getting to RDA so he'll have a go at his team mates to get to him.

I bet you wear TapOut.
1264319881771.gif

Conor would fight him if the money was right, of that I have no doubt. He's an utter lunatic so he probably backs himself to win too.

McGregor is a manlet.

Werdum would big brother him and give him a wedgie.

Perhaps, though I've never researched the dining practices of UFC champions.

Werdum actually started talking about Conor first, it was after the Conor/RDA press conference.

Beef = saying he would whip that ass and Werdum posts something on Twitter?

Sure.

all this trash talk and drama back and forth between Werdum and McGregor...and McGregor saying he would beat Werdum too etc

Werdum is not a very powerful HW but he could probably tear out Conors arm and use it for a toothpick. Would watch.

Conor would fight him if the money was right, of that I have no doubt. He's an utter lunatic so he probably backs himself to win too.

You bet your ass he would fight him. While Werdum is celebrating his win and 250,000~ish paycheck over the "trash talker" Conor would be laughing his way to the bank with his 50+million

Back