What fight do you think might steal the show tonight?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I think the main event is an absolutely awesome fight, and I won't be shocked if it turns out to be a FOTN war. But there's a few more bout tonight I think have the potential to steal the show.

- Ray Borg vs Justin Scoggins
Possibly the best striker in the division in Scoggins vs most likely the best prospect in the division in Borg. This fight should be a barn burner and the winner shoukd take a nice leap at FLW

- Alex White vs Artem Lobov
I absolutely love this fight. I've been waiting a long time to see Alex White get back in there. Dude always brings it. If you don't know Alex White's story it's worth checking out. Very interesting guy who has overcame a lot. And Lobov hits like a Mac truck, another guy who always brings it. This should be a nice stand up brawl.

Both of these fights are guaranteed action

Should be a great show tonight

borg wont stand with scoggins. he knows better. He'll go for the grind out win. Hopefull scoggins knows this.

main event will be wonderboy's moment

Borg vs Scoggins -could easily be a Main Card fight for the entertainment alone. At least it made it to the prelim card and TV.

any fight were one fighter actually wins and not by points

Big country hopefully. Big overhand early for the win!

OSP-Cavalcante or Burkman-Noons.

I wanna see Wonderboy pull some crazy spinning shit on Johny's IT consultant looking noggin

Not going to lie, I am hoping Mike Jackson comes out looking like Anderson Silva and lets the world know he's ready for his title shot

Borg vs Scoggins and Cirkunov vs Nicholson are the obvious answers but I think Grabowski vs Lewis- is interesting.

The Black Beast hits like a Mack truck but Grabowski has a very solid top game.

Borg vs Scoggins and Cirkunov vs Nicholson are the obvious answers but I think Grabowski vs Lewis- is interesting.

The Black Beast hits like a Mack truck but Grabowski has a very solid top game.
For sure Lewis has been improving his ground game vastly.

Back