If only Brock Lesnar was 5 years younger ...

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He would have dominated the current crop of aging / fragile heavyweights, and delivered the best post fight speech of all time :

I'm gonna go back home, wear my Nike sweatpants, and sit my friends and my family. That's right, my NIKE sweatpants .. cause Reebok won't pay me shit. And hell, I might even get on top of my wife tonight.

Having Nike/Reebok instead of Coors/Bud would have made it the best post fight speech ever.

Somewhere in a parallel universe, MMA fans got to witness this awesomeness.

Lesnar Bless

Truly wish he would have returned to MMA instead of re-signing with WWE.

Well, Lesnar fought Cain over 5 years ago, so no... I don't think he would dominate if he were 5 years younger.

If only Brock didn't turtle up when he got punched in the face.

Until he learns to take a punch it really doesn't matter. Dude would turtle up like a pussy when hit

I have respect for Lesnar no matter what, dude was a monster.

I wish Lesnar started in MMA at 19. If that happened we could be talking the true GOAT.

Yeah, HW is so boring these days

I could have gone for about 1000% more Lesnar 720's tbh.

Also the dick tat was mad luls.

As much as I disliked Lesnar for being mostly hype, Id have to admit it would be nice to have him back....would be nice to have him hold me in his arms and say "it's alright Nick, I'm here now...everythings going to be alright"

There literally isn't a single person, even pro MMA fighter, that posts on Sherdog that could last 1 round against Lesnar in MMA. (since I think Ben saunders is the only/last one hah).

But go ahead, make fun of the guy.

Brock got to write his ticket with Vince. Huge salary, light schedule. Control of his character. Unprecedented.
It was truly an offer he couldn't refuse.
He said he was torn in his decision, but the WWE contract was too sweet.

Brock would beat cain at any even age period. Its odd cain & jds came later and have been "injured" or getting wasted since new regulations. Brock would today gnp werdum easy. UFC has a very weak HW division and Champion now. LHW is next to it. Jones beat a bunch of weird MW on something

Cain, Overeem, and Werdum what put an absolute beating on Lesnar still.

Also probably fighters like Stipe and Arlovski.

Yeah, HW is so boring these days
LHW was worse prior. Who has UFC tried to bring in for LHW. Sorry guys UFC blew their demographic ppv buying ppl with jones & cain. They aren't the best, now get to the real fighters out there who are good

There literally isn't a single person, even pro MMA fighter, that posts on Sherdog that could last 1 round against Lesnar in MMA. (since I think Ben saunders is the only/last one hah).

But go ahead, make fun of the guy.
Gotta love a quality reverse keyboard warrior. White knighting like an 8 year old who just heard his first "your mom is so fat" joke.

In terms of natural gifts and mma, Brock will always be at or near the top of the "could have been" lists.

Cain is and was on that barry bonds. Dude is ducking something. I think everything, and his wife will tell soon enough

Back