VIDEO Flashback: Joe Rogan TKO Opponent in 3 Seconds With Spinning Back Kick!

• Thread starter MixedMartialArt
  • Start date
M

MixedMartialArt

Everyone was so excited about the 13 seconds knockout from Conor McGregor...and whats about a 3 seconds TKO with a spinning back kick ?
Just look what Joe Rogan did back in the days...he just finished a taekwondo fight with one kick!
I hope you guys don't mind that this video is pretty old but i just thought its worth sharing it.

Joe Rogan is a badass. He probably kicks harder than a lot of guys in the UFC do. Most people at this point have seen the videos of him kicking bags with Ludwig or GSP. Dude is an animal when it comes to TKD.

Stolen from Rogan's official channel.

Check out the female ass on the downed opponent.

Cool man, not quite Jose Aldo though

Joe was a great competitor, no doubt about it. But he says himself that when he tried to fight a kick boxer with TKD he realized he didn't know how to fight. Then he started working his hands, which later led to his BJJ.
Constantly learning. A true martial artist.

Damn, wish that Wesley Snipes fight would of happened.

Everyone was so excited about the 13 seconds knockout from Conor McGregor...and whats about a 3 seconds TKO with a spinning back kick ?
Just look what Joe Rogan did back in the days...he just finished a taekwondo fight with one kick!
I hope you guys don't mind that this video is pretty old but i just thought its worth sharing it.

I like his chest pad. Up your ass Rogan.

conor has a 4 sec KO

e1eALm.gif

Back