Wow, Burkman is still in the UFC?

Crushasaurus

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Lol hard to believe the UFC basically traded this guy for Fitch. I'm really having a hard time believing that this guy is still in the UFC. I wonder if this is gonna be a loser leaves town fight.

He did fight good competition in his UFC return though, but I think this fight is a must win for him to stay in UFC indeed.

Seems to me that, for whatever reason, he hasn't found his groove in the UFC.

New weight class almost always gets you another fight.

Yeah Burkman is very likely to be cut if he loses. What sucks is that I don't want to see either guy lose in that fight

Yeah Burkman is very likely to be cut if he loses. What sucks is that I don't want to see either guy lose in that fight

I dunno after Noons touched the back of Cruickshank's skull in a fight he was losing I've been ready to watch him lose in spectacular fashion.

New weight class. He's moving back down to 155. The fact that he got FOTN against Cote didn't hurt either.

He's had a tough run of opponents and now he's at a new weight class so I'll reserve judgement until I see him fight tonight. KJ is a perfect opponent, good hands but never developed his ground game and definitely looks over the hill.

I have KJ in this one. Burkman always looked like a big boy, and dropping down tends to not really help the cause.

Lol hard to believe the UFC basically traded this guy for Fitch..
8_Josh_Burkman_vs._Jon_Fitch_medium.gif

Still believe in Burkman. It's not that he looked bad as Cote did look great in that fight and the next one after that.

Fitch is pretty shot and he's not fan friendly. Burkman seems shot and he's fan friendly. Fitch has been a pain in the ass for the company in the past, Burkman hasn't. A good trade from the UFC's perspective.

I have Burkman taking KJ down and subbing him in the first round, so I think he'll be sticking around.

KJ takes this fight. It's been fun Josh.

His arm bar loss to McLovin was one of the most beatific subs in memory.

I still can't belive he banged Arianny when she was still 90% human tissue.

Dude banged prime pre facejob Arianny..............everyone banged prime Arianny tho. Fuck it hes the peoples champion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude banged prime pre facejob Arianny..............everyone banged prime Arianny tho. Fuck it hes the peoples champion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I finally figured out his nickname. Maybe it's because he's Eskimo Brothers with everyone.

Seems to me that, for whatever reason, he hasn't found his groove in the UFC.

his fights outside UFC were great, they really haven't tossed him a bone; him or Joe Riggs. Idk what the matchmakers have against them, but they've been matched with guys who can give them trouble. Burkman is awesome when he's on.

Back