VIDEO - LIKE A BOSS: Conor McGregor 2016 MMA Awards Speech

• Thread starter MixedMartialArt
  • Start date
M

MixedMartialArt

Conor McGregor kills it again..and this time with an great speech at the MMA Awards. Its brand new and i hope you guys enjoy it.

Reminds me of the bad guy on Crash Badicoot... Dunno why.
There is already a thread with this vid by the way, you should use the search thread bar ;).

9c1841e67f2dce8921034970176b8e53.jpg

You are the Kenny Florian of MMA Videos.

However, atleast Kenny credits his sources when he gets caught. You just keep on stealing content from others, even after being busted.

Last edited:
I can only imagine what the mental collapse of the conor hype train is going to look like when he loses.

Wait for it.

I can only imagine what the mental collapse of the conor hype train is going to look like when he loses.

Wait for it.

And are you going to be butthurt until he does?

Sweet, tell me more about it! Do you dare make a prediction on his next fight, or do you lack the confidence to pick against Conor?

Dere are champs out dere dat need to be detroned.

So tank you and tank me.

Conner bless.

Was just wondering where was Conor these days. no media trips and shit?

Epicness right there!

Tank you Conor!

How much dailymotion pays you for promoting their site? tell the truth

Thanks for the vid, but that was probably the least interesting Conor speech ever.

And are you going to be butthurt until he does?

Sweet, tell me more about it! Do you dare make a prediction on his next fight, or do you lack the confidence to pick against Conor?
I have confidence RDA finishes Conor. AV bet?

He's working at exceeding Tito and Shamrock at being the most reviled fighter by peers.

(And it took them years to do what McG's done in months. War McTanks)

He can be reviled by his peers as much as they like, he is feeding them and does more good for the other fighters than he does for himself.

He's working at exceeding Tito and Shamrock at being the most reviled fighter by peers.

(And it took them years to do what McG's done in months. War McTanks)
If by peers you mean Brazilian fighters, then yes. No one else is really bothered.

Im surprised that he took a swipe at Verdum

Back