Got tickets for Silva vs Bisping.

KrausersRevenge

Blue Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Been thinking about this for a long time, never been to see the UFC live before and I couldn't pass this up especially since Anderson is fighting on this show.

Any tips for a first time attendee to a UFC event?

Hoping it lasts longer than McGregor vs Aldo since I am making a 1000 mile round trip for this.

Last edited:
Awesome mate, I was looking at going to this myself but I'm busy. I've never been either, how much did they cost u if u don't mind me asking?

Omg

Wanna meet up

Any tips for a first time attendee to a UFC event?

Going shirtless is a good way to fit in TS.
8rWSPVW.gif

Awesome mate, I was looking at going to this myself but I'm busy. I've never been either, how much did they cost u if u don't mind me asking?

I paid £350, seated in block 101. Ticket was £295, rest is fees.

You can get tickets for just over £100 but that's the 400 blocks right at the top of the arena, ticketmaster warns you when you view the price, need binoculars up there.

Last edited:
You'll love it mate. I went to Hunt vs Silva in Brisbane (got tickets right at the back for $50) and even in an arena with 12k people the atmosphere was better than when I went to see Newcastle at football.
Don't skip the prelims, there's some really good fights on them even with guys you haven't heard of

Look out for a tall good looking bloke wearing a Paragon Gym t-shirt. Buy him a beer also.

its traditional to throw beers at Dana and pinch the ring girls on the ass

I think attending an event is something all fans should do once but by and large, you're TV experience from a viewing perspective, is far superior.

don't be the "i know it all"-dude that somehow always ends up next to myself

I was tempted to go to this being a massive silva fan but all the tickets get bought up instantly then sold on at twice face value plus as mentioned above TV viewing experience is much better and it will be a nice change not having to stay up until 5-6am to watch live....

Been to one live event in the past UFC Manchester in 2013 where Machida KO'd Munoz in minutes in the main event and we were robbed of a brutal knockout when Ross Pearson dived to the floor for a NC as Melvin Guillard was about to knee his face to pieces.

Hoping to see a proper event live in the US at some point which is probably worth the wait.

I'll be there as well. Enjoy the atmosphere, it's great to be a part of the event and hear people cheering and chanting.

I've got tickets, too, but I was too late to get any good ones, as I wasn't sure until later in the day whether I would be able to make it. So, I'll be up at the back with my binoculars. It's all worth it to be in the same arena as these guys though. But it's the atmosphere that I paid for; to be amongst other MMA fans is awesome.

I should rename this the bad advice thread after reading some of the responses.

If you plan on drinking, bring a nice amount of cash. If you want to hear commentary you can purchase a little radio for ~20 USD, and you can use them at any of their future events (although the last time some dude next to me had issues with his). If you're a smoker, make sure they have smoking sections beforehand or bring an e-cigg or something. I would also sneak in some booze, preferably in glass or plastic, and stash it somewhere decent (I got drunk before entering last time, and my dumbass had the flask in plain sight in my inner jacket pocket). Try not to drink too much beer to avoid going to use the bathroom every two seconds, which isn''t so bad if you're in an aisle seat right near the bathroom. Get a good meal in before (for the booze) or you'll end up eating a bunch of shitty arena food. If I think of more, I'll come back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back