On which martial art movies you been growing guys?

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am on this classic. When I was 6 I been watching this everyday lol

Honorable mention:

Last edited:
i planted a few crouching tigers in the garden but they never sprouted. might try growing a few hidden dragons next time

Bloodsport, Kickboxer, Karate Kid I and II, Enter the Dragon, and maybe even No Retreat/No Surrender are musts. If you haven't see these movies, you're a horrible person.

Ninja Scroll.

I especially rike the part where the rock monster ricks with his tongue. rick rick, rick rick. The Bruce Ree and shaw brothers stuff was 2 fake 4 me. I rike the more rearistic martial art.

The Raid is the best martial arts movie of all time. The Raid 2 is shit though. Nobody cares about your stupid plot director. I just want to see guys get fucked up.

More on video games: Tekken, Mortal Kombat.

Karate Kid by far. Definitely one of the best movies that I grew up watching.

I grew up watching the classics. Had an Asian video store near my house and would rent a kung fu flick weekly.

So many to name but here are a few -

-Five deadly venoms
-Drunken master
-The 36 chambers of Shaolin.
-Way of the Dragon (Favorite Bruce flick)

So many more...

I grew up watching the classics. Had an Asian video store near my house and would rent a kung fu flick weekly.

So many to name but here are a few -

-Five deadly venoms
-Drunken master
-The 36 chambers of Shaolin.
-Way of the Dragon (Favorite Bruce flick)

So many more...
Drunken Master.
Almost killed Jackie, not learning the woman-style.

Somebody has to remember Only the strong.

Blood sport, Kickboxer, Best of the Best, mostly western movies with a few Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan flicks mixed in.

I love the premise on most of these. "You killed my family member! Now I must fight in this tournament". Call the cops stupid!

The Last Dragon FTW
"You're the last dragon (you posesss the power of the glow)"

I've seen most of the movies listed on this page but Dragon Ball Z was probably what initially piqued my interest in fighting.

Everything out of Hong Kong caught my interest. We went on to make a few diy's in the 1980s. They're probably on an old vhs tape in some dumpster or second hand sale somewhere in the world ;)

12646954_1677016012555106_2378131311064424761_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back