Mike Jackson vs Mickey Gall

lefthighkick01

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Mike Jackson is a big underdog, and is paying 5 to 1 on sportsbet, would it be worth chucking a bet down? or you think Mickey should win this easily?

just looked at one of his recent Kickboxing bouts.. i aint betting on him lol

Way too risky. Both completely unproven prospects. It's like betting on a fight between my mom and my aunt. Sure my aunt is taller and has bigger boobs but my mom packs a mean bite. 10/10 would watch but who the hell knows who's gonna win.

Way too risky. Both completely unproven prospects. It's like betting on a fight between my mom and my aunt. Sure my aunt is taller and has bigger boobs but my mom packs a mean bite. 10/10 would watch but who the hell knows who's gonna win.

very true, i just looked at the crazy odds on Jackson and wanted everyones opinions lol

he doesnt look too great in one of his recent kickboxing bouts so...that seals the deal

very true, i just looked at the crazy odds on Jackson and wanted everyones opinions lol

he doesnt look too great in one of his recent kickboxing bouts so...that seals the deal

Well put that money down and post some betting slips, bring us some popcorn bro!

Jesus, this is gonna be some King of the Cage level shit isn't it. Car-crash stuff.

Don't know much of anything about either and really don't care who wins or who fights CM Punk.

just looked at one of his recent Kickboxing bouts.. i aint betting on him lol
can you post the video? there are several different mike jacksons out there, and i can't seem to find the video in which the mike jackson fighting tonight is in.

Back