Conor's book? (take 2)

shredman

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I made a thread on this one already, but got no information from you bunch (thanks), so I'm trying again.

Here's an article about his book, supposedly due to be released in autumn 2015 (that has passed, by the way):

http://www.joe.ie/sport/conor-mcgre...-about-his-life-in-and-out-of-the-cage/449810

And when you google it all you get is other articles like that with the same info in them.

So what's the deal???

Why do people write memoirs at 27? First Ronda and now Conor. It's like subconsciously you believe the most exciting, narratable part of your life is already over at that age and it's all downhill from there.

Well I guess in Ronda case that might actually be true.

You write the book when your career is done. Not in the middle of it, that´s just retarded.

I've never read a fighters book, but would consider reading McG's. Dude's a unique kind of cat

Can you get it on Books on tape? I want Liam Nieson to read it. With The Cranberries to play all the background music. Also should come with a free autographed potato.

Why do people write memoirs at 27? First Ronda and now Conor. It's like subconsciously you believe the most exciting, narratable part of your life is already over at that age and it's all downhill from there.

Well I guess in Ronda case that might actually be true.
Olympic medalist , strike force champ, ufc champ couple movies...... I'd say she has us beat.

Olympic medalist , strike force champ, ufc champ couple movies...... I'd say she has us beat.

That's completely irrelevant, the question is, does 27-year-old her have her 37-year-old self beat? Is the best things in her life behind her already at 27, or does she have far more awesome, narratable things to come in the future? If it's the latter, why write your memoir now?

Who gives a shit. You read an article but expect more info here instead of Amazon or elsewhere? What do you think his literary agent is going to answer your post?

...are you his agent?

That's completely irrelevant, the question is, does 27-year-old her have her 37-year-old self beat? Is the best things in her life behind her already at 27, or does she have far more awesome, narratable things to come in the future? If it's the latter, why write your memoir now?
Why release a book at the height of your popularity?? Probably wants to make money

Why release a book at the height of your popularity?? Probably wants to make money

This is what I'm asking, was 27-year-old Ronda at the peak of her popularity? Is she planning to go downhill from there?

This is what I'm asking, was 27-year-old Ronda at the peak of her popularity? Is she planning to go downhill from there?
Not think she was planning on, it but most likely yeah that was the peak

Back