All aboard the Wonderboy bandwagon

Jarvan

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I like his style, but Hendricks is going to dry hump him for 5 rounds :( I mean, I would love to see Thompson win, I just don't see it happening.

A win against Johny would be a big feather in Stephen's cap. Definitely rooting for him tonight.

I'm on his train and I believe he will win. I keep seeing people who want him to win, but think hendricks will win. They should just jump on this train whole heartedly and start backing wonderboy.

wonderboy tko in the third or fourth.

When I see WB's TDD against Hendricks, then I'll believe it. The fight game is based on facts not faith. Unless if you're talking about gods like McGregor.

On most occasions I tend to root for the fighter who seems like the better dude. Style comes second.

From everything I've seen, Wonderboy just come out as a very nice and positive guy. Add that to him being highly skilled and having a fun style and I'm definitely on board.

Fuck it I'm on board. Wonderboys time is now!!

I judged a few of his kickboxing fights at an international amateur event 15-16 years ago. He stood out then in a group of talented fighters. While he doesn't have the experience on the ground that Hendricks does, he has surrounded himself with guys like Weidman, & GSP to learn from. He also married into the Machado family & has trained under them, as well. While he's not known for his ground game, he has been working on it.

237354-8323480.png

His toughest test. I do think his movement and overall striking style will give Hendricks fits. When you aren't used to a karate fighter it can be very difficult closing the distance, which Thompson is a master of.

Wonderbread bless

Robin Black predicts a Wonderboy win, and he's usually correct.

Very appropriate picture.

Wonderboy actually participated in fighting competition (World Fighting League) organized by none other than Chuck Norris. Needless to say, Stephen Thompson won it.

Wonderboy via being Chuck Norris approved.

Would definitely like to see him take it.
.spin! !!!!!

Hoping he beats Hendricks, Wonderboy is one of my favorite fighters.

Fuck yeah, after the Ellenberger fight, there's no way i'm ever rooting against Wonderboy - the guy has mad skill!

Back