UFC Dream Scenarios 2016

• Thread starter AronaBeatsJones
  • Start date
A

AronaBeatsJones

480560154.jpg

UFC in 2016: Dream Scenarios (Part 1): http://mma-manifesto.com/2016-articles/ufc-in-2016-dream-scenarios-part-1.html
UFC in 2016: Dream Scenarios (Part 2): http://mma-manifesto.com/2016-articles/ufc-in-2016-dream-scenarios-part-2.html

THE LIST:
  1. The Biggest PPV of All Time
  2. The McGregor Effect
  3. The Last of the Mohicans
  4. Fight Pass En Masse
  5. Punk Wins
---

Among other things. From a strictly business perspective through the eyes of the UFC, it also wouldn't hurt if Rousey wins the rematch against Holm, and they keep that gravy train going. The fact that they had Holm co-headline under McGregor is indicative of lacking faith in Holm as a PPV attraction on her own, which I think she at least should've gotten the opportunity before that decision was made—especially against Tate, who aside from Rousey, might be the most popular female mixed martial artist who's currently active.

As long as McGregors there, the numbers will be there. The McGregor effect is already in play. Punk WILL win.

Nobody can take that left hand shot.

I want Mighty Mouse vs Faber at 135. Nick Diaz vs Matt Brown.

Dream scenarios for me:

-Conor KTFO RDA, demands co-promotion with UFC or he walks. Dana: "That's f**king illegal" McGregor Inc vs. UFC lawsuit

-Ronda catches Holm in a flash armbar, goes full Palhares and breaks it into 3 pieces. Post fight: "Fake ass b*tch got what she deserves!" Internet's collective jimmies rustled. Baddest woman on the planet talk triples. Ronda on every show under the sun for 2 months straight.

-GSP returns, gets KTFO in generic Canadian Reebok uniform. Dana: told you he's a has-been. Should have never come back. He goofed.

-Mighty Mouse headliner + Lentz vs. Guida co-main for biggest Canadian event of the year.

-Sage returns with salary bumped to $80k/$80k. New Ferrari & 9/10 elbow too pointy dime piece he parades all over Instagram. Tom Lawlor rage quits MMA after seeing Sage's disclosed payroll.

-USADA's new 21-day HGH test catches a ton of people. Top fighters get suspended left and right. 30% big fights cancelled. Another 30% cancelled due to injuries (reduced healing power since no PEDs).

-UFC antitrust discovery: 5% of UFC revenue goes to fighters. News broken by FrontRowBrian. Luke Thomas mad and bitter.

-Brendan Schaub rips UFC a new one, TFATK banned from FOX platform and Brendan sued for defamation.

-Rogan speaks up for Brendan, is let go and silenced with NDA. UFC PR manlet Dave Scholler: "Rogan's departure has nothing to do with his comments. The UFC is entering a new era, looking to update everything including commentary team." New team = Florian + Goldberg .

-Nick Diaz popped for weed a fourth time, slaps Ariel Helwani in exclusive walk n talk interview.

-With all big names locked, UFC 200 headlined by CM Punk vs. Mickey Gall.

-Cody McKenzie assaults Mickey Gall at UFC 200 wearing stolen Reebok gear with store tags. Gall injured, CM Punk fight cancelled.

-Joe Riggs retires from MMA: "I'm sick and tired of people asking me to cut my thing off, F y'all I'm OUT!"

Schaub returns. As payback for Schaub's shit talking Dana schedules Schaub vs Hunt. Rogan quits in protest. Schaub's jaw gets ripped clean off,is never heard from again.

Dream scenarios for me:

-Conor KTFO RDA, demands co-promotion with UFC or he walks. Dana: "That's f**king illegal" McGregor Inc vs. UFC lawsuit

-Ronda catches Holm in a flash armbar, goes full Palhares and breaks it into 3 pieces. Post fight: "Fake ass b*tch got what she deserves!" Internet's collective jimmies rustled. Baddest woman on the planet talk triples. Ronda on every show under the sun for 2 months straight.

-GSP returns, gets KTFO in generic Canadian Reebok uniform. Dana: told you he's a has-been. Should have never come back. He goofed.

-Mighty Mouse headliner + Lentz vs. Guida co-main for biggest Canadian event of the year.

-Sage returns with salary bumped to $80k/$80k. New Ferrari & 9/10 elbow too pointy dime piece he parades all over Instagram. Tom Lawlor rage quits MMA after seeing Sage's disclosed payroll.

-USADA's new 21-day HGH test catches a ton of people. Top fighters get suspended left and right. 30% big fights cancelled. Another 30% cancelled due to injuries (reduced healing power since no PEDs).

-UFC antitrust discovery: 5% of UFC revenue goes to fighters. News broken by FrontRowBrian. Luke Thomas mad and bitter.

-Brendan Schaub rips UFC a new one, TFATK banned from FOX platform and Brendan sued for defamation.

-Rogan speaks up for Brendan, is let go and silenced with NDA. UFC PR manlet Dave Scholler: "Rogan's departure has nothing to do with his comments. The UFC is entering a new era, looking to update everything including commentary team." New team = Florian + Goldberg .

-Nick Diaz popped for weed a fourth time, slaps Ariel Helwani in exclusive walk n talk interview.

-With all big names locked, UFC 200 headlined by CM Punk vs. Mickey Gall.

-Cody McKenzie assaults Mickey Gall at UFC 200 wearing stolen Reebok gear with store tags. Gall injured, CM Punk fight cancelled.

-Joe Riggs retires from MMA: "I'm sick and tired of people asking me to cut my thing off, F y'all I'm OUT!"
I have to admit, these are pretty incredible.

Back