Koscheck
Kampmann
Condit
GSP
Lawler
Lawler
Brown
Thompson

And his 2 losses have both been by split decisions where many people in think he actually won those fights.

Know what I mean?

He deserves it, he's fat and was extremely disrespectful & unprofessional in the whole weight botch debacle.

many people also think he lost the koscheck and condit fights

Yea being raped twice by the judges can have a lasting affect

Assuming Rick Story can stay healthy and continue his win streak, I wouldn't mind a rematch.

Yeah, but...

Whinge whinge whinge.

He got upset about the GSP loss. Okay, that could have gone the other way, i understand him being upset.

Get another title shot. Competitive fight, then takes Lawler down in the 5th and sits on him. Didn't particularly like that, but okay, he won.

Torn bicep needs time off. Lawler fights twice, earns another shot.

Competitive fight, spends too much time between Lawler's legs, Lawler does what Lawler does and chases Hendricks to the end. Lawler wins.

Hendricks wants instant rematch. Fans want new match ups. Hendricks feels he deserves it because Lawler got one (despite Lawler re-earning his). Trilogy is no longer booked.

Hendricks fights Brown in the most wrestle tastic way possible. Boring fight.

Lawler/Condit booked because fans want something new; Hendricks gets annoyed again.

Hendricks/Woodley booked for the title shot! Something about deer meat. Hendricks misses weight. Fights off. Boo!

I'm not mad at Hendricks, just disapointed.

In all seriousness he should still be the champ.

The path of a champion is a treacherous one, but he will look back proudly when all is said and done.

No thank you

Arguably beat GSP and Lawler twice. Yeah, he definitely should be champ. You kinda shertards are the exact reason the UFC is turning into such a shitshow: nobody cares about athletic desert, they all just care about 'characters' and trashtalk. Please fuck off to Rizin or some shit.

Hendricks jumped the shark when he declared that a reporter on local news couldn't touch his belt because she didn't earn it. All-time dick moment.

Then he spent much of Lawler II with his head pressed between Robbie's legs, boring us all silly.

Unprofessional, comes off as a dick, whines and frequently bores - not to mention someone forgot to put a second 'n' in 'Johny' - all more than enough to turn fans against him.

This place genuinely hates him but I'm a big fan

Ftr I also had kos winning

Arguably beat GSP and Lawler twice. Yeah, he definitely should be champ. You kinda shertards are the exact reason the UFC is turning into such a shitshow: nobody cares about athletic desert, they all just care about 'characters' and trashtalk. Please fuck off to Rizin or some shit.
I saw one poster, not even a troll, say he doesn't like mm Johnson because his ppv sales are bad

I saw one poster, not even a troll, say he doesn't like mm Johnson because his ppv sales are bad

Damn :D

Hell I can kinda see why someone would feel the Demetrious is somewhat boring. I thought he (and all FLW fights for that matter) was boring when I saw the first two or so. Now I really enjoy them. Its just a very different experience than say a HW fight. You get something else out of it, but its cool to witness greatness. But ok, you think he's boring? - fine. But how can anyone not like MM? He's such a cool, chill, friendly dude. WTF Sherbro?

Don't forget the Mike Pierce fight, I couldn't believe Hendricks' hand was raised.

This. Anybody who felt bad for Hendricks after either of his SD losses should go back and watch this fight because Pierce losing that decision was a much bigger travesty.

Fitch
Koscheck
Kampmann
Condit
GSP
Lawler
Lawler
Brown
Thompson

And his 2 losses have both been by split decisions where many people in think he actually won those fights.

Know what I mean?

And many people think the lost his split wins.

Hendricks is the best WW in the world IMO.

He won 3 rounds in their first fight, but Lawler won 3 rounds in their second fight. In both fights Lawler was the one that did actual damage -- Hendricks didn't have much for him besides his gameplan. Pride-rules, Lawler gets both decisions. Condit was a much tougher fight. But I had Lawler winning that as well. Rory was a tougher fight as well.

Back