McGregor dwarfs RDA

goatmcgregor

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Look McGregors physique. He looks absolute gigantic savage.. Mcgregors shoulders are 30% wider than Rafaels. 4 inch reach advantage is going to make huge difference in this fight also.

I starting to get super excited about this fight. Cant wait to see McGregor put another bum into sleep and prove to whole world that hes number one also in lightweigh.

These are my favorite threads

Seriously reported you for making thread about picture that already has few threads about it.

...and RDA's whooped fighters who have/will fight at 170 (Benson and Cowboy). These "size" threads are a cry for help.

You have a retarded Username and you called RDA a bum? Ban this inbred.

Put the lotion and Kleenex down and get some rest.

RDA is a millionaire how do you figure he is a bum ?
He has more money in his couch than you have in the bank and you say he is a bum ?
Being a bum pays good these days

Look McGregors physique. He looks absolute gigantic savage

giphy.gif

the only hope i have is that they always disappear as soon as the goat\white gorilla\rowdy\chae.p get it ass beat.

wow RDA looks so small i can't even see him in the picture

They look so miserable in that picture. Did someone die during that practice?

man he really fucked up with those tattoos, at least get something aesthetic instead of some corny shit like a tiger and your last name lmfao

McGregor is definitely the greatest FW of all time & maybe even LW if he becomes 2 division champ. Conor bless.

He looks absolute gigantic savage.......even when he is the smallest due in that picture.

Cormier is like 5"9 and is the LHW champ so your size advantages thread are useless

I don't see Rafael in that picture.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back