Calling it now: Wonderboy Thompson by KO/TKO

Head Clean Off

Blue Belt
Banned
Reaction score
Wonderboy Thompson will stop most johny takedowns and make him look silly before knocking him the F out, feel free to bump this after the fight.
005_Stephen_Thompson_vs_Dan_Stittgen.jpg
Also i predict Artem to win by KO.

Doubt it but then again Aldo was KO'd in 13 seconds and JDS was TKO'd by Overeem so whatever. I'm done being confident which picks.

Hendricks will dominate him by taking him down with ease.

Been waiting on your pick all night let me take my food and rent money for this month and put it all on Wonderboy..................lol just kidding

No chance. Hendricks has one of the best chins at welterweight. His chin is better than Robbies.

Is there a reason for that? Or are you just picking the longshot to get bumped if it turns out you picked right?

Nobody will remember if you're wrong i suppose, so pick all the longshots you can, you're bound to get a few right.

Hendricks, unless he's completely shot, straight up mugs Wonderboy. It's not a close or competitive fight even in the slightest if Hendricks is in peak form.

Dont know about that. Hendricks looks in great shape. Plus as seen against Lawler his striking is getting better and better every time.

Hendricks will gas in this fight then Wonderboy will proceed to head clean off.

Hendricks will make him look silly for a few rounds then gets KOed.

Wonderboy TKO in the 3rd.

It ends in a double KO with both of them out cold after simultaneous flying knees.

Feel free to bump this after the fight.

Brown beat Wonderboy and Hendricks beat brown. Cant you do mmath?

I really want Wonderboy to win, and in a fight I expect he would, but I expect Hendricks lays on him like he tried to do with Lawler when he got lit up.

I have the fight going like this: rounds one and two are mostly johnny winning via control, but by round three thompson figures out the timing and setup of Johnny's shot and thompson manages to keep the fight at his distance. Johnny keeps struggling to hold Thompson against the fence, but finds it more and more difficult and eats shots while trying to close the distance. Come round 3 or 4 I think Thompson TKOs Hendricks.

Calling it now: after Hendricks wins, sherdog will downplay the victory and talk shit.

Will bump to confirm.

Back