Leben Un-retires with Bellator

I see the other one now. Mods, plz delete.

On Chaels podcast he alluded to wright over 245lbs. Chael tried to guess his weight and Chris kept saying "higher".

Another broke fighter forced to come out of retirement.

MMA is a sport where a handful of guys make money and everyone else earns peanuts.

For myself personally, I feel guilty in facing the brutal reality of it.

Chris Leben doesn't need to be punched in the head anymore. Truly. These guys just don't earn the type of money that allows them retirement.

I am not going to set my clock to make sure I wake up in time to see Chris Leben fight put it that way, Who cares

Man Leben looked like crap before he retired and i doubt going to jail and doing drugs has helped.

his ex wife is a greeedy whore, got married to him when he was fighting and making money and he payed for her lawyer degree and she ended up taking all his money after he started losing.

Leben has already complained of losing recollection of time during a fight. I wonder how much damage a guy can take before his brain is just totally gone.

Leben will end up like the James Toney of MMA only having never achieved that much in his respective sport. Maybe even worse than Toney.

his ex wife is a greeedy whore, got married to him when he was fighting and making money and he payed for her lawyer degree and she ended up taking all his money after he started losing.
That's fucked up if true. Damn.

I'm totally gonna start watching Bellator now.

If true, this is the sort of thing that needs to start getting as much attention as domestic abuse.

Back