All Aboard the "Big Rig" Hendricks Title Run Train

Mixedfights

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He' gonna finish Wonderboy and get the title back. Came in at 170 for non title fight. Hendricks is a beast that can stand and trade with anybody. With the weight issues fixed, nobody beats him. Chin of steel, a bomb left and can TD at will.

I'm all aboard but not right away. Let Lawler vs Diaz and or Rory 3 and Maia happen first.

tumblr_n8n4gbkpsc1tfa8pto1_400.gif

I would love to see him knock people half across the cage again just not against Lawler.

Weak. Hendricks is a beast...... 2.0 baby...We'll see after he knocks out Wonderboy.

I'm on. i liked him. how badly he rustles people made me like him even more.

I'm on. i liked him. how badly he rustles people made me like him even more.
people dont like him but people dont make hate threads about him. Hes not notorious hes just not liked. I dont want to see hendricks get another title shot. Obi Wan Wonderboy youre our only hope

Is it too early for him to steal Sage's strep throat excuse? Because he always needs one after his dreams keep getting shattered again and again.

Hendricks is going to walk through Wonderboy ( and I like Wonderboy)
He never dropped off...
He's an animal.
Lawler rematch is the only fight left to see.
I'm a big Lawler fan, but I need to see Part 3!!!

He actually never lost the title but the judges raped him during the second Lawler fight and also urinated on him basically, They probably did not think the shaft he got in the GSP fight was large enough so this time they raped and peed on him. The he must have been traumatized by that and he fucked himself in his last outing so the guy has to be angry rt now. So its time for Johnny to pee back .

Hendricks is the best fighter at WW aside from his weight issues. Lawler has become too much of a favorite for me to ever root against him but I do think Hendricks defeats him if they fought again.

"Train", lol. A motorbike's enough to carry his fans.

I really don't see him beating Lawler, Condit or Rory in a 5 rounds fight. Also,

im IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

Will probably be a train that only needs one car.

Back