Why are people disrespecting Jonny Hendricks?

MYSTXRIVL

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
its funny all these people talking about Hendricks like he is done and will lose, Hendricks should be the pound for pound #1. look at his accomplishments his record should be 20-0 but idiotic judging gave him 3 split decision losses in his career which he clearly won.
  • if were gonna be real here he destroyed GPS everyone in the world knew gps didn't deserve to win that fight and it got him to retire because he realized he didn't have what it takes to be champ anymore.
  • Lawler is a great fighter but in the second fight Hendricks had a tough weight cut and was at 70% but many feel like he edged it.
He is going to murder Thompson tomorrow and will display his old striking style by demolishing him with a 1st round ko, if u wanna make money put your live savings on Hendricks tomorrow because he is the definition of a lock.

Gluttony is a deadly sin.

image250.jpg

Idiotic judging didn't give him his losses. Shoving his head till it vanished into his opponents taint, wall & stall, and point-fighting did.

Idiotic judging didn't give him his losses. Shoving his head till it vanished into his opponents taint, wall & stall, and point-fighting did.

With the exception of the GSP fight I'd agree. He got robbed of his first crack at the belt.

Well, they can disrespect him all they want. Don't really care. I'm still a fan and even the people that despise him have to recognize he's extremely skilled, powerful, and has an iron chin. He'll be champ again.

You should blame Hendricks for the hate hes received the guy use to bash gsp constantly then full adopted gsps style then immediately after any controversial shit happens the guy can't shut up.
Hes a good fighter but he's 180 pounds of pure annoying

Nothings ever his fault, he even blamed the fans for not getting a title shot.

Mighty Mouse is disliked because he's short, Weidman because he beat Silva, and Johny because he only fights 20%. In summary, sherdoggers are often vapid of any deductive logic and therefore rely heavily on primal insecurities.

Oh I offer therapy, if you're interested.

You should blame Hendricks for the hate hes received the guy use to bash gsp constantly then full adopted gsps style then immediately after any controversial shit happens the guy can't shut up.
Hes a good fighter but he's 180 pounds of pure annoying
Hes kind of forced to adopt that style in a 5 round fight. If you always go for the ko u become way to predictable and run the risk if u dont get that ko in the early first 2 rounds to gas out and become an easy target.

3 round fighter, lacks heart / determination. Let's see him bang for 5 rounds and not believe he's winning on the score cards.

Honestly he did beat GSP pretty easy imo and i think all GSP fans knew this and thanked God when GSPs swollen face was announced the winner.

its funny all these people talking about Hendricks like he is done and will lose, Hendricks should be the pound for pound #1. look at his accomplishments his record should be 20-0 but idiotic judging gave him 3 split decision losses in his career which he clearly won.
  • if were gonna be real here he destroyed GPS everyone in the world knew gps didn't deserve to win that fight and it got him to retire because he realized he didn't have what it takes to be champ anymore.
  • Lawler is a great fighter but in the second fight Hendricks had a tough weight cut and was at 70% but many feel like he edged it.
He is going to murder Thompson tomorrow and will display his old striking style by demolishing him with a 1st round ko, if u wanna make money put your live savings on Hendricks tomorrow because he is the definition of a lock.

O god your inbred is showing.

1. Johny not Jonny
2. Nobody likes Hendricks because hes a baby
3. Who the hell is GPS?
4. By your own standard idiotic judging has won him just as many fights as you think it has lost him (Koscheck, Pierce, Condit)
5. Watched Hendricks vs Gsp 6 times. Gsp clearly won on points although i thought hendricks won the first time I saw it.
6. Hendricks is not the reason Gsp retired
7. Nobody cares for excuses
8. I hate the south and Johny Hendricks fans

Well I don't like him, but it is true that he's lost some decisions that he should have won.

Part of it is his fault though, he will take rounds off and coast

Ah, the GSP vs Hendricks fight. The metric by which you can clearly tell if someone has eyes or not. OP clearly doesn't.

Hes kind of forced to adopt that style in a 5 round fight. If you always go for the ko u become way to predictable and run the risk if u dont get that ko in the early first 2 rounds to gas out and become an easy target.
You arent comprehending. He didnt say that its a bad thing or that he shouldnt fight that way. Hes saying that Hendricks is the one that bashes that style and that Hendricks is the one that implements that style. Hendricks also cried that he beat gsp because he did more damage then continues to cry when he loses a fight where he took more damage.

the gsp fight was razor close and could have gone either way. ANyone saying clear victory or he dominated is crazy and should not have their opinion on the matter taken serisouly.

As for why i dont care for him is his attitude. I hate when guys fight a close fight that goes to decision and then act like they were robbed. He even says he fought at 70% becasue he knew he had it in the bag, im sorry dude if you truly felt like you were so clearly ahead and fought a title fight at 70% and coasted you are an idiot. Then ever since that fight he has looked less and less impressive and has trouble making weight and has complained about not getting a title shot literally days before having to back out of a fight because he couldnt make weight.

GSP never had the style of gassing the championship rounds nor did he stuff his face in someone's crotch and get elbowed.

Hendricks never adpated anything for the 5 round fight, instead he pretty much stops fighting in the 4th and 5th round

I agree. Hes deserved to win the GSP and Lawler decisions

Back