Yoel Romero: "It's a good day and great news for the UFC. Get ready for the new champ."

Jin Akutsu

Gengar Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Source:

@malkikawa @beanshop @firstroundmgmt it's a good day and great news for the #ufc. Get ready for the new champ

He also retweeted this from his manager:

Looks like he may have his suspension overturned here considering his confidence and recent social media posts. Thoughts?

Last edited:
I don't believe he's clean regardless of test results.

Gay Jesus knows the truth homeslice. He's always watching

original.gif

USAda what happen to you? No forget a sample

A-Level Yoel Train back on board?

Awesome. Hope he gets Kennedy before title shot.

lol at all these morons, who cares if he's natural or not, he wasn't on EPO, or crazy amount of test to be detected through all these test USADA has thrown on at him.
the mans a 38 year old freak athlete regardless and its good to have him in the mix.

I thought it was official Yoel got caught for PEDs. Weird.

If he was clean their would never have been none of this to begin with, loop holes do not prove innocence. Innocent people do not need a lawyer or whatever to prove anything because they don't raise suspicion etc. Why don't everybody have a questionable A sample if he does can someone answer that without saying something stupid ?

So a was not completely cycled

B was
Lucky guy happened to my buddy who was drug tested for work

He's a cheater gay Jesus will strike him down

You American capitalist gay Jesus worshipping pigs will not stop Soldier of God become champion.

So a was not completely cycled

B was
Lucky guy happened to my buddy who was drug tested for work

He's a cheater gay Jesus will strike him down
Samples are collected at the same time. Collecting A & B samples weeks or months apart would defeat the purpose of testing the athletes.

Use some common sense...

Back